FedEx Freight | Charlotte Results

SwampRatt does have it going on now right

Former YRC huh? Then let's talk truth. Every Teamster LTL driver has better health ins. than we do. Would you like to see the difference? We've looked and know the truth. How about retiree healthcare? You and Teamsters have it, we as FXFE drivers, do not. Pension? Let's look at UPS freight, and their 21st century, modern contract, with stand alone pension. Not too shabby.

Tell us again how Teamster are no better off than us.

Former YRC huh? Then let's talk truth. Every Teamster LTL driver has better health ins. than we do. Would you like to see the difference? We've looked and know the truth. How about retiree healthcare? You and Teamsters have it, we as FXFE drivers, do not. Pension? Let's look at UPS freight, and their 21st century, modern contract, with stand alone pension. Not too shabby.

Tell us again how Teamster are no better off than us.

First, I don't work for YRC, so I don't have retirement healthcare. You are dreaming if you think you will ever
get the benefits of the UPS contract. You can buy better retirement healthcare on the open market that is less expensive than what the Teamsters have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte drivers fell for the trap and will soon learn that the Teamsters only want their dues. They will offer nothing of value in return. Just look at YRC. Drivers are working for much less than those at non-union companies. If you want to know the truth about the union just talk to some employees at YRC or ABF. Ask them about their last pay raise or how their Teamster controlled pension and health care are working for them. The Teamsters are only in this for the money. I suspect there will be a lot of buyer’s remorse from Charlotte employees.

The only thing you failed to mention is that your former company is leveraged to the hilt in debt due to **** poor management decisions and an inept board. Maybe you ought to focus on your lousy management pension (or lack thereof). If the drivers are making less its due to those FAILED policies by your pals in KC. The healthcare is fine and they don't pay a dime. OH thats right the company pays for it. Hopefully the pension gets back to where it should be for those guys. The only way its going to happen is if the managers get your interest rates in check and quit TRYING TO renegociate your loan covenants/financial metrics. Those actions ballooned your debt payments (courtesy of the banks) and make everyone suffer. Never had workers remorse over being union....EVER!!!.

First, I don't work for YRC, so I don't have retirement healthcare. You are dreaming if you think you will every get the benefits of the UPS contract. You can buy better retirement healthcare on the open market that is less expensive than what the Teamsters have.

Buddy you are very delusional in what your saying. You show me the company and the policy that is offering what we have right now in the teamsters union at a lower cost and is better. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.

It's not my company. They voted to take less to save the company, because it is at an extreme competitive disadvantage to non-union carriers.

So tell me why Holland and all the others that were bought out by YRC were doing great before? It is their debt YRC has that caused the issue.

I guess I could go take out a bunch of loans real quick since I'm on a higher paying bid. Then when bid time comes up and I am forced onto a smaller run and not making as much I can blame it on my kids eating too much as to why I can't repay them.

Charlotte drivers fell for the trap and will soon learn that the Teamsters only want their dues. They will offer nothing of value in return. Just look at YRC. Drivers are working for much less than those at non-union companies. If you want to know the truth about the union just talk to some employees at YRC or ABF. Ask them about their last pay raise or how their Teamster controlled pension and health care are working for them. The Teamsters are only in this for the money. I suspect there will be a lot of buyer’s remorse from Charlotte employees.
At least they got to vote on it.
Why did they vote to make less? To make up for the mistakes by YRC and save your company.

Excuse me there troll....I mean FormerYRCMgt, but I happen to have received a pay raise as was negotiated into our agreement. True, we did ratify a concessions agreement but we still receive top tier health insurance and a quarter contribution into our pensions or for those in the west, a 401K. That contribution amounts to $1.75 per hour. If you add our wage and the benefits package, it is still better than anything out there in my neck of the woods. That is a fact!

First, I don't work for YRC, so I don't have retirement healthcare. You are dreaming if you think you will every get the benefits of the UPS contract. You can buy better retirement healthcare on the open market that is less expensive than what the Teamsters have.

no you cant...and how do you know what fxf would get? what do their pilots get?

Put up some numbers there FormerYRCMgt so the Union proud can make a liar out of you.

It's not my company. They voted to take less to save the company, because it is at an extreme competitive disadvantage to non-union carriers.

uh, yeah, because of the lack of benefits and or retirement plans or overtime at non union carriers.....what a suprise, the fxf guys started comparing and got pissed about how they get hosed on benefits....

Of course you are. I wonder how many employed people, who are proud of their Country, with an IQ somewhere north of 70 are glad they voted for him....two, maybe three?

Oh, I would say there are many that have a lot more going on upstairs than you give them credit for. What about all of those on the right side that continue to blame one man for an inept bunch sitting on their hands on the hill? You lumping them into the southern 70 IQ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Conveniently, you ignored the other 2 criteria.

I really didn't leave anyone out. You did by your assumption. For arguments sake, add them into the post if you wish and the reply still stands as posted. Still sore? Just continue rubbing ointment on the orifices that hurt the most. In case you are wondering, I am referring to our inept Congress. That bunch of misfits are as much to blame as anyone. Period! BTW, you sure have a way of derailing thread topics there ex396.

Of course you are. I wonder how many employed people, who are proud of their Country, with an IQ somewhere north of 70 are glad they voted for him....two, maybe three?

Nope. Sorry, too many similarities for me to ignore.

well, i sure am glad us 4 somehow got the president in, with such a huge minority....

I really didn't leave anyone out. You did by your assumption. For arguments sake, add them into the post if you wish and the reply still stands as posted. Still sore? Just continue rubbing ointment on the orifices that hurt the most. In case you are wondering, I am referring to our inept Congress. That bunch of misfits are as much to blame as anyone. Period! BTW, you sure have a way of derailing thread topics there ex396.

No, I am pretty sure there aren't more than 2 or 3 people who voted for Obama that (A) are employed, (B) have an IQ over 70 and (C) love this Country. I derailed the topic by sending a little congratulations out to those in Charlotte and merely mentioning the flashback I had this morning, and then your incessant proding after just about every post of mine. What's a matter are you too low on the YRC board for any work?

i have an iq over 70, have a job, and love this country! what other country could i **** off so many bible thumping rednecks with one mark on a piece of paper!!

if you dont love it, leave it!