FedEx Freight | Charlotte Results

why, becase i dont agree with you? strong on opinion, low on facts, like usual.....

No, you are free to disagree with me all you wish.

See if you can follow along:

You said (when talking about the Country) "Love it or leave it"

I said "why don't you apply that same logic to FedEx?" (Love it or leave it)

To which you say you wanted to stay and vote for a better change (apparently with FedEx as well as the Country).

Remarkably, you are making my point as to why this morning I had a flashback.

To tell somebody to "Love it or Leave it" and not realize you aren't following your own advice is why I challenged you to check your IQ again, having to explain that logic trail to you....well you get the idea.

Your comparing the whole USA to the teamsters union!!! Kinda dramatic don't you think....

No I was comparing my thoughts this morning to those I had on November 6, 2007.

Getoverit said:
Just why don't you tell us just what position you have in the big scheme!! We're all pretty much up front with what we do, So why don't you put a little focus on your primary position in all this!!!!! Just asking!! What do you have to gain or lose????

Because you can say I am a driver for XYZ out of the ABC terminal and nobody will know with reasonable certainty who you are.

There aren't many folks doing what I do for a living. The impact, my sometimes unpopular opinion could have on others who I work with would not be fair to them. If it only affected me I wouldn't even be anonymous on here.

Again, no need to get hung up on what I do as it doesn't change the validity of my arguments. Either my opinions are aligned or not aligned with yours. Either my arguments make sense or they don't. Take it for what is being said, regardless of who is saying it.

I'm just sick of the anti barack obama sentiment that is so abundant, yet all the same people who spout off about him have had absolutely NO changes in their life because of him. they still have the same insurance, its going up at the same rate it was BEFORE obamacare, they still have their guns, and yet, he is the root of all evil....

Wow. People so out of touch with what is happening outside of their little bubble.

I agree but am afraid that will never go away.

Democrat vs Republican. Company vs Union. Analog vs Digital.

One is ALWAYS right and one is ALWAYS wrong.

A few more years and I'll move to Denver with my turntable and Physical Graphitti LP and smoke this all away.

( if you don't get it, I can't help you)
That's what I have been told all along, you can't argue any of the above because it's a complete circle. No end to it just keeps going round and round "nuff said and good luck fell'as

go back to canuckistan, hoser. im just sick of the anti barack obama sentiment that is so abundant, yet all the same people who spout off about him have had absolutely NO changes in their life because of him. they still have the same insurance, its going up at the same rate it was BEFORE obamacare, they still have their guns, and yet, he is the root of all evil....
I don't know what rock you've been living under because I haven't met a person yet who hasn't been affected even a little by the ACA. Even if YOUR health care hasn't been affected, surely someone you know and love has.

And how about the executive order he just signed granting 5 million illegals the right to take the job an American citizen should be doing? I'm pretty sure that affects someone. Maybe someone's kids.

And what about Keystone XL? Even the unions want this because of the jobs it would bring, and he still stonewalls it. Canada is the single biggest trading partner of the United States, and we're having to look into finding our own way to move our oil because Obama won't agree to something almost everyone wants.

There is a world outside the United States borders. And it is affected in a large way by anything the president says or does, whether Americans appreciate or even realize it or not.

And by the way, hoser is a term invented by Bob and Doug. I've never heard a Canadian say it, ever. You think we live in igloos, too? Crawl back under your rock and put your head back in the sand.

... yet all the same people who spout off about him have had absolutely NO changes in their life because of him. they still have the same insurance, its going up at the same rate it was BEFORE obamacare.......

Gotta disagree whole heartedly on this insurance issue. "Premiums" for many, have gone up, and "coverage" has gone down. Yes, you get free preventative care, and 26 year old "children" are covered on parents plan, but "free" it is not.

Can everybody just think about it for one stupid second, please ???

I love logistics too (get it ?) and maybe want what UPSF are getting in regard to total comp. BUT......

That means we would have to ask for MORE than what they are getting and then NEGOTIATE DOWN to compromise and agree to what they are getting.

I understand the ideal but I've NEVER had the car dealer accept my first offer.

EVER.

"somewhere in the middle" is a little vague. I have bought a new car, and got it for $500 more than my 1st offer (I did do my homework). It took half a day of negotiating, so while I did "compromise", it was only just a little bit. They moved about $3500, from their 1st offer. You'd call that somewhere in the middle. I'd call it a win.

First, I don't work for YRC, so I don't have retirement healthcare. You are dreaming if you think you will ever
get the benefits of the UPS contract. You can buy better retirement healthcare on the open market that is less expensive than what the Teamsters have.

You said that already... I'm thinking he wants further explanation or what the alternate plan should be... You just can't tell someone "don't do it" and leave it at that... What's the plan Stan..

No I was comparing my thoughts this morning to those I had on November 6, 2007.

Because you can say I am a driver for XYZ out of the ABC terminal and nobody will know with reasonable certainty who you are.

There aren't many folks doing what I do for a living. The impact, my sometimes unpopular opinion could have on others who I work with would not be fair to them. If it only affected me I wouldn't even be anonymous on here.

Again, no need to get hung up on what I do as it doesn't change the validity of my arguments. Either my opinions are aligned or not aligned with yours. Either my arguments make sense or they don't. Take it for what is being said, regardless of who is saying it.

Kind of like talking to that speaker box at the drive thru and then when you get your order it is no where near what you ordered?? Hmmmmmm

No, you are free to disagree with me all you wish.

See if you can follow along:

You said (when talking about the Country) "Love it or leave it"

I said "why don't you apply that same logic to FedEx?" (Love it or leave it)

To which you say you wanted to stay and vote for a better change (apparently with FedEx as well as the Country).

Remarkably, you are making my point as to why this morning I had a flashback.

To tell somebody to "Love it or Leave it" and not realize you aren't following your own advice is why I challenged you to check your IQ again, having to explain that logic trail to you....well you get the idea.

no, your just wrong, because you come with a conservative agenda. you dont like the fact that i was free to vote for barry, or that the fedex guys can vote for the teamsters.

I don't know what rock you've been living under because I haven't met a person yet who hasn't been affected even a little by the ACA. Even if YOUR health care hasn't been affected, surely someone you know and love has.

sure it has, in your canadian dream world!

And how about the executive order he just signed granting 5 million illegals the right to take the job an American citizen should be doing? I'm pretty sure that affects someone. Maybe someone's kids.

yep, possibly yours huh? pretty dramatic!

And what about Keystone XL? Even the unions want this because of the jobs it would bring, and he still stonewalls it. Canada is the single biggest trading partner of the United States, and we're having to look into finding our own way to move our oil because Obama won't agree to something almost everyone wants.
no arguement about the keystone xl from me...
There is a world outside the United States borders. And it is affected in a large way by anything the president says or does, whether Americans appreciate or even realize it or not.

sure i do, i just love your canuckistani butt coming on here and preaching to me, people like you are a large reason i vote the way i do. gotta love amateur hour every time i walk into the break room and have to listen to some ted nugent wannabe conservative....

And by the way, hoser is a term invented by Bob and Doug. I've never heard a Canadian say it, ever. You think we live in igloos, too? Crawl back under your rock and put your head back in the sand.

wah wah wah, cant handle it when someone disagrees, huh?

Gotta disagree whole heartedly on this insurance issue. "Premiums" for many, have gone up, and "coverage" has gone down. Yes, you get free preventative care, and 26 year old "children" are covered on parents plan, but "free" it is not.

are you sure your company isnt just sticking it to you at the same time they cut coverage, and blaming it on obamacare?

Buffalobill,

I have tried to see things from your perspective, I just can't get my head that far up my ass.

all this from the guy that doesnt know that impasse isnt a contract, and that somehow cf bought the conway regionals....boy, i wish i shared the same opinions as you so you would approve of me!! like i give a rats ass about what you think....