Yellow | Checkmate ABF!

It's great to hear that you can laugh about it but the joke is on you and that is some funny stuff. Kinda reminds me of Stroud

After speaking to some on the docks at BOTH companies, they are leaving YRC and going over to the ABF docks because of the raises for the Casuals....ABF made the move....Checkmate......If YRC wants quality and experience from dock casuals, they too will have to bump up the pay.....you get what you pay for....Can't blame them for following the money...KK

all the ltl companies have raised there pay to get workers ......... and are expanding into new areas everyday nm transfer/central transport/lme etc

Trip
It's amazing how the truth and facts always seem to offend the losers on here. Then again why am I not surprised.
Triplex
Yea they're expanding with all that freight that used be ours................................
Yea they're expanding with all that freight that used be ours................................
Be careful using the word "our" seems to upset retired folks

Trip

Triplex

Be careful using the word "our" seems to upset retired folks
And pirates.
to-err-is-human-to-arr-is-pirate.png

"Our money"? What's this so-called "our money" you're talking about? Aren't you getting paid at the rate that was agreed to in the MOU? If you are, then what's this imaginary "our money" you mention? How long is this fantasy of imaginary money going to last? It's over a year now that the MOU was put to a vote and it passed.

You are correct about 1 thing, The MOU was passed by the membership. It has passed 5 times thru DECEPTION AND COLLUSION knowing the one's involved in it's passing are also the same one's that will have done it for their own personal gain... At the expense of 1 group of people... Teamster Members!!!.

I think there may be a glitch in the software this forum uses, did anyone else notice that there are posts missing on this thread? You know, all the ones that abfer made himself out to look like a fool. Or will the excuse be that they were deleted because of the political nature of those posts and it was just a coincidence that those were one in the same? All I can say is that its pretty sad knowing that one can visit only to find his previous posts vanished without any rhyme or reason.But then again, whats the big deal with the forum losing a little credibility and reliability just as long as it saves one mans image.

I think there may be a glitch in the software this forum uses, did anyone else notice that there are posts missing on this thread? You know, all the ones that abfer made himself out to look like a fool. Or will the excuse be that they were deleted because of the political nature of those posts and it was just a coincidence that those were one in the same? All I can say is that its pretty sad knowing that one can visit only to find his previous posts vanished without any rhyme or reason.But then again, whats the big deal with the forum losing a little credibility and reliability just as long as it saves one mans image.

There have been a number of instances of people with moderator power silently deleting posts that may show them in a negative light. Little people are allowed here just the same as regular folks.

Yours will be gone by noon.:15::1sm364jumpbed::1sm364jumpbed::lmao:

Sorry. Welcome to yrc forum 2015. It didn't used to be this way...

Last edited:
I appreciate the replies gentlemen and glad to see that others noticed as well. It seems like all of the social networking websites have been compromised as of late and I see that this forum is no exception. I wish I could of been a part of it earlier to see what it was like before if this wasnt always the case.Thats the story of my life, always a day late and a dollar short.

I appreciate the replies gentlemen and glad to see that others noticed as well. It seems like all of the social networking websites have been compromised as of late and I see that this forum is no exception. I wish I could of been a part of it earlier to see what it was like before if this wasnt always the case.Thats the story of my life, always a day late and a dollar short.

Don't give up. The only way those folks win is when all the regular folks go away.