Yellow | Chicago Heights Road Driver call back.

I, by all rights, should have a house in the Bahamas from that. But I never sued. Kicked myself in the butt many, many times over that in recent months. :chairshot:

PICTURES? I just might......

I, by all rights, should have a house in the Bahamas from that. But I never sued. Kicked myself in the butt many, many times over that in recent months. :chairshot:

I have to post this here you will LOVE this . In 1992 when I lived in Colorado we had a retired Police dog living with us . We had left to go shopping and a person decide to jump our back fence for no good and try and break into our home . Well as one would expect the dog tore him up ! To make a long story short this person while in jail SUED ME ( he was a career criminal ) ! My homeowners insurance settled with him to avoid court cost for 2 thousand dollars !

Sorry I didn't mean to go off topic .

I have to post this here you will LOVE this . In 1992 when I lived in Colorado we had a retired Police dog living with us . We had left to go shopping and a person decide to jump our back fence for no good and try and break into our home . Well as one would expect the dog tore him up ! To make a long story short this person while in jail SUED ME ( he was a career criminal ) ! My homeowners insurance settled with him to avoid court cost for 2 thousand dollars !