Yellow | Chicago "NO" voters are first class moochers!

Box Lover

TB Lurker
Credits
You guys are like the guy who shows up late to the party and doesn't pay the cover charge, then he starts drinking the beer and eating the hot wings.

You guys need to give back like the rest of us . . . period!

:tongue0002:

alot of them will be standing in the soup line if they vote no.In defense of all the teamsters in chicago this isnt a glamorous job,::shit:: hours ,working in the cold and the job itself can suck at times.But really, why would you vote no and be blamed for yrc closing and 40000+ teamsters lose thier job?HOW will you be better off collecting unemployement with no benifits?PRIDE? pride doesnt feed your family and pay the bills.Just about everyone in the trucking industry has taken a pay cut along with millions of other americans.Let us know how you feel when you are no longer part of the union. yrc shutting down is a final victory for all the non-union frieght companies.IFyour one of the few that happens to land a job at one of those companies,{they will never hire you}it will be a wakeup call to how good you really had it at yrc.

It's so obvious all you guys not from Chicago are scared to death your going to lose your jobs. No wonder this union is in the shape it's in. Most of you losers would do anything and give back even more to keep your job.
Chicago will do what we all should've done in the first place vote NO! AGAIN and AGAIN.
You can always find a job, once your pride is gone it's hard to get it back.

most of or all of the vote NO posters on here work for a non-union company or are laid off with no chance of getting called back.why they would find pleasure in seeing 40,000 workers lose thier job is beyond me.

No Voter's

You guys are like the guy who shows up late to the party and doesn't pay the cover charge, then he starts drinking the beer and eating the hot wings.

You guys need to give back like the rest of us . . . period!

:tongue0002:

OK Lets get this straight for the last 40 years through all the strikes all of you so called teamsters were glad to go back to work and let Chicago Local 705 & 710 stay out and say we will accept what ever Chicago gets and while we were out there you coc&Suc&^% wouldn't even send us coffee or a frig in donut but you sure loved your pay raises and better contracts and you didn't even have the common deasoncy to thank us much less a reach around and now you cry like the Lil bit&*es you are listen very careful we are voting NO and you will be on welfare and you can ask Obamma to give you a raise on your foodstamp's so don't beef about it 705 & 710 has always been the bastard step children to you and finally we have a chance to stick it up your's eat crap and DIE mofo's:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

most of or all of the vote NO posters on here work for a non-union company or are laid off with no chance of getting called back.why they would find pleasure in seeing 40,000 workers lose thier job is beyond me.

At least, Chicago is not a one of those "Children Of The Corn" terminals, like the rest of them out there in those corn fields out around the US. It figures those farmers always get intimidated by a man wearing a suit. I guess the Men In Black scaired enough people to vote Yes. I wonder what line they used? Probably, vote Yes on the 2nd chance or else. :biglaugh: Anything between New York and Chicago, nothing but farmers. Anything between Chicago and LA, more farmers. For once try using the ::shit:: between the ears called brains. :biglaugh:

I'm a 17yr employee of YRC and still working. The current number of employees is closer to 35,000 and I find no pleasure in watching YRC close, but it will. The sooner those still working accept the fact this company is in a death spiral, the easier it will be for them to move on.

chicago and NY

At least, Chicago is not a one of those "Children Of The Corn" terminals, like the rest of them out there in those corn fields out around the US. It figures those farmers always get intimidated by a man wearing a suit. I guess the Men In Black scaired enough people to vote Yes. I wonder what line they used? Probably, vote Yes on the 2nd chance or else. :biglaugh: Anything between New York and Chicago, nothing but farmers. Anything between Chicago and LA, more farmers. For once try using the ::shit:: between the ears called brains. :biglaugh:

If you are trying to insult everyone who doesn't live in Urban areas, I don't think you will have much luck, as they prefer living where they do. Men in suits don't scare country boys, they feel sorry for them and find them to be a bit on the feminine side.

you said that one allready on another thread.are you going senile?your another one that hasnt worked for yrc since last june, and then took a job at u.p.s your opinion doesnt count.you have no crediblity here lies and b.s is all you your about.typical w-p

you said that one allready on another thread.are you going senile?your another one that hasnt worked for yrc since last june, and then took a job at u.p.s your opinion doesnt count.you have no crediblity here lies and b.s is all you your about.typical w-p

Assuming again I see. I haven't worked since June, but now I work at UPS? Now why would I be at UPS? I could have been at UPS, but there was something that stopped me going there. Any ideas? HMMMMM , think about some more.

It's so obvious all you guys not from Chicago are scared to death your going to lose your jobs. No wonder this union is in the shape it's in. Most of you losers would do anything and give back even more to keep your job.
Chicago will do what we all should've done in the first place vote NO! AGAIN and AGAIN.
You can always find a job, once your pride is gone it's hard to get it back.

let me guess, your laidoff and have no chance at getting your job back, and want everyone that is still working to suffer with you?? If any of that is true you are a real team player and just want some company in the ditch your in. If I am wrong please tell me why you would want to take the chance to put 35,000 brother and sisters out of work. The IBT has informed all of us that this could be the end, do you want to take that chance?? If you were leading us would you take that chance to have so many members and there families suffer in these times of 10% + unemployment???

let me guess, your laidoff and have no chance at getting your job back, and want everyone that is still working to suffer with you?? If any of that is true you are a real team player and just want some company in the ditch your in. If I am wrong please tell me why you would want to take the chance to put 35,000 brother and sisters out of work. The IBT has informed all of us that this could be the end, do you want to take that chance?? If you were leading us would you take that chance to have so many members and there families suffer in these times of 10% + unemployment???

If you had the choice to give up your pension...oh wait you already did! Man I wish I wasn't laid off with no chance of recall. I'd vote no too.

No one wants to witness 35,000 employees possibly lose their jobs based on Chicago's "NO" vote. Reality is what it is and whatever happens we all will live with it like it or not.

Those of you have voted "YES" and maintained the majority which forced the concessions on those who voted "NO" remember that this was accepted. What will happen in Chicago will be the exact same thing, simply those who voted "YES" will now possibly be forced to except the end results. The difference is that those who voted "NO" and still maintains that position are prepared for the worst. The "Yes" voters are clearly unprepared for such outcome. Whether you vote "Yes" or "NO" your decision is respected.

Those who have counted on all the "Overtime" to establish a lifestyle of expensive homes, Harley bikes etc. have no right to force the "wrong" on Chicago. Anyone who uses income outside a 40 hour workweek needs to evaluate their priorities. You made your bed the outcome will "FORCE" you to sleep in it.
A lot have focused simply on surviving another day even if it means 1 more week of a paycheck. What is really going on most turn a blind eye to.
No need to mention all the lies from the beginning, you guys all know, you lost your pension, 15% pay, cuts in benefits. Things that should not have been touched. And as it seems the banks are forcing it. I hope for all of us that the banks and YRC comes last in regards to the pension.

Some moan about rights afforded by the union and what working for non-union company will be like. Our rights as a union member are being assaulted already and the union (IBT) have shown that it doesn't matter what we think, the re-votes have shown just that. The vote means nothing if it can be forced time and time again. What we need to realize in this respect is that if the IBT could legally get way without us voting they would ram their decisions down our throat, this is what all the re-votes are about. Is there anything listed that says the outcome of a vote must be accepted?? Need I say more???

Simply put the focus is more than just the job. The freight will filter into the market if YRC folds, it will go somewhere and maybe not afford to replace all jobs lost, not all will be hopeless nor lost , there will be work.

Before rushing to judgement whether votes are right or wrong we all need to really focus on what the whole entire picture is. I for one am unhappy that we continue to pay union dues while we take it on the chin. None of these characters in the union in the capacity of officers taken cuts like we have and it should be equal. I have a major problem with this and everyone else should as well.

When it is all said and done I will respect the decision made or the outcome whether I like it or not and as well I have the choice to leave the union and pursue something else.
I support Chicago regardless of how they vote.
Good Luck to all!!

vote no chicago, don't be weak!
Be proud, stand strong!

Isn't that exactly what they said to the Japanese kamikaze pilots during WWII - "Don't be weak, be proud, stand strong"?

Isn't that exactly what they say to the terrorist ******* bombers when they strap on the explosives and go out to "glory"?

I'll bet they were "proud" though! :nutkick:

Too many fools just can't see the forest for the trees!

I think this is the most intelligent thing I have ever read on Truckingboards. If you can't make it on 40 hours a week and actually have a life outside of work, I really feel sorry for you, and I think you need to reevaluate your lifestyle. If you working 55- 60 hours a week to make that Harley payment, when do you have time to enjoy it?

I think Chicago should have the right to vote however they want just like everyone else did. I think YRC closing because 1500 workers out of 35000 won't take a $1.15 an hour pay cut, seems like a **** poor excuse to blame the Teamsters for the downfall of YRC.

God bless Chicago.

Give'm hell 705 and 710!