Yellow | Chicago "NO" voters are first class moochers!

I have brains!
Is this you?

106muee.jpg

Chicago voting no is probably the last reason on a long list of b.s. that will be to blame for YRC closing. We can start with Yellow buying Roadway (lets face it everything Yellow touches turns to ::shit::). Then the really bad one...they bought (and overpaid) for USF. Then the bottom fell out. The economy all but shut down. I equate the whole thing to all those folks who had the expensive houses and all the toys on too much credit (you know those folks working all that overtime). All of a sudden, YRC has all this debt and the payment is too big. What to do? They sold off all the toys (yrc logistics, equipment is being sold for next to nothing, many locations are being sold including corporate, have basically refinanced our terms over and over). Next we cut out all the extra help. Cant wash trucks, cant dump the trash as often, cant clean the offices as often, layoff everyone we can afford to do without, then layoff a couple more because that helps production right? Those that are left even gave donations to help the company succeed. What else is there? Do we really think the companies future hinges on Chicago? No, despite them being known as the black hole of the company. Special cases, hard cases, rude, arrogant or whatever folks may say, they are not the reason. They might help things along a little. But the real reason? Poor choices. Just as in life. The company bit off more than it could chew. Too much debt without a plan to do anything about it. The company was banking on all that revenue we used to have just like many guys were counting on their 60 hours a week. Now its all gone, and looks like the company is going to be gone too. Chicago's fault? Not even close.
Best explination I've seen. Sad part is what needed to be changed never was. :smilie_132:

Chicago "NO" voters are no better than the guys in Right to Work states who don't join the union yet reap most of the benefits of it. :ranting2:

Do you even understand what a "right to work" state is ?? Obviously not, maybe you should read up on it, they are not reaping many benefits at all except the right to be fired at any time for no reason....and that sounds good to you ??

Seriously read up on it, it will open your eyes.