Yellow | Chicago "NO" voters are first class moochers!

If you had the choice to give up your pension...oh wait you already did! Man I wish I wasn't laid off with no chance of recall. I'd vote no too.

How did anyone "give up their pension" as you put it?

Just because no additional payments were being put in to the pensions for the 18 months, how did that cause someone to "give up their pension"?

Do you just like to exaggerate?

How did anyone "give up their pension" as you put it?

Just because no additional payments were being put in to the pensions for the 18 months, how did that cause someone to "give up their pension"?

Do you just like to exaggerate?

I don't know the situation in your particular pension or whether you are vested or not. If your pension is underfunded and there is no longer any money being contributed it seems to me that the PBGC will take over and you will recieve .30 cents on the dollar.

If you believe that YRC will resume pension payments ever then I'm just beating my head against my Mexican made Peterbilt trying to argue my point.

At least, Chicago is not a one of those "Children Of The Corn" terminals, like the rest of them out there in those corn fields out around the US. It figures those farmers always get intimidated by a man wearing a suit. I guess the Men In Black scaired enough people to vote Yes. I wonder what line they used? Probably, vote Yes on the 2nd chance or else. :biglaugh: Anything between New York and Chicago, nothing but farmers. Anything between Chicago and LA, more farmers. For once try using the ::shit:: between the ears called brains. :biglaugh:

Have you ever met the average driver at the DS, IN, SB, Sl, SL, SG, OM, CO, or any of the other terminals not in the Chicagoland area. They are not, on the average, farmers, and the ones that are, are typically some of the hardest working and dedicated Teamster brothers out there.

Just my opinion gathered by years on the open board and local and JAC grievance meetings.

Your opinions on here are short-sighted and as always inflammatory from a bitter driver waiting for the rest of us to go down in flames.

How sad for you. Boomer

Isn't that exactly what they said to the Japanese kamikaze pilots during WWII - "Don't be weak, be proud, stand strong"?

Isn't that exactly what they say to the terrorist ******* bombers when they strap on the explosives and go out to "glory"?

I'll bet they were "proud" though! :nutkick:

Too many fools just can't see the forest for the trees!
Hey! Don't forget about my 12 Virgins. :clap:

Don't cut yourself short wolf I think its 70 virgins. But then again maybe JH and TJ have negotiated that down to 12.

Don't cut yourself short wolf I think its 70 virgins. But then again maybe JH and TJ have negotiated that down to 12.
:ohmy: You mean to tell me that someone told me a story to get the result they wanted out of me? :nutkick: Shoot! now I'm gonna have to try and figure out the true story, Dang it. :Flame-On:

Isn't that exactly what they said to the Japanese kamikaze pilots during WWII - "Don't be weak, be proud, stand strong"?

Isn't that exactly what they say to the terrorist ******* bombers when they strap on the explosives and go out to "glory"?

thats so darn funny its not funny:biglaugh:

I voted for the concessions in my barn. Since then we have been lied to not one supervisor has recieved a layoff letter. Many of our brothers were shown the door and the ones still working are recieving a barrage of warning letters. Office girls out the *** are standing around and lets not forget the work out guy that has his nose up everyone's butt. We have all these nonsence meetings with paperwork that someone without purpose in the company has issued to make them look like they are important and needed. All the while the Roadway teamsters embrace every piece of Bull that comes down the pike. I've come to the conclusion that they are brainwashed robotes. With this I say vote No and stand straight like a man as for the rest of us we have already been punked! Don't comment on my spelling or my post because I've stopped caring about stupid crap Instead support your brothers still in the fight.

Too many fools that believe the Chicago locals would be the reason for YRC closing!! The same fools that believed the threats of Newpenn voting no would force YRC out of business!!
Vote how you want Chicago!! But I for one, am glad to see some Teamsters telling the IBT and YRC to go shove it!!
I guess the yes voters forgot how they preached to us on the very first vote how the 10% would save the company!! And its been more and more and more ever since!

You guys are like the guy who shows up late to the party and doesn't pay the cover charge, then he starts drinking the beer and eating the hot wings.

You guys need to give back like the rest of us . . . period!

:tongue0002:
What makes you so special? Pfffftttt!!!!

all the non chicago locals and non union company employees anytime you want to come to the big city by all means come and check us out the doors are always open we are a bunch of nice people.

There are only 11 left now. I won't go into why that is for obvious reasons!! :biglaugh:

Actually it was 72 virgins. But after 15% giveback that number is down to 61. 15 quit because of pension deferral. 26 are laid off. For 15 its that time of the month so they are out of service. 4 are out sick with H1N1. That leaves 1. She was offered to SpaghettiJG but was returned in pristine condition for obvious reasons. Good Luck:tongue

What makes you so special? Pfffftttt!!!!

I have brains!

I would call them the smart people, they ate and drank the same as you but you paid the bill.

That = moochers!

Moochers suck!

Chicago "NO" voters are no better than the guys in Right to Work states who don't join the union yet reap most of the benefits of it. :ranting2:

To all the "sheep" who keep drinking the YRC kool-aid, I say phooey on you. Why is your vote better than Chicago's vote? Why is it ok to vote the way you want, but someone who makes a different decision is wrong. I hope EVERYONE votes the way they want, and not the way others want you to vote. That's why we have this system in place. If you want to make bigger decisions, apply for a corporate job at YRC and see if they will hire you to figure out new ways to break the union. 'Nuff said.

I have brains!

That = moochers!

Moochers suck!

Chicago "NO" voters are no better than the guys in Right to Work states who don't join the union yet reap most of the benefits of it. :ranting2:

Grow UP JACK---, We are not saying that we are better. We have the right to say NO and thats it. VOTE NO CHICAGO!

Whether or not Chicago votes yes or no its their perogative.each and every one of them knows how much it cost to live in the Chicago region.after a paycut and fed and state taxes there's nothing left.it doesn't matter one way or the other how they vote.YRC is going to what it has to do.even if its a yes vote.most likely changes are going to happen anyway.