Yellow | Chicago revote?

I always told everyone, why do you not get a job like that? They knew they could not do the job,so end of conversation. So, yes it is a lot of money, but a lot of drivers are making $70,000 driving a truck, so come off that dock my friend!
, oh many times I wish I would have made another turn in life... who would have figured this would all end up like this... I see alot of drivers (i said alot, not all) around my place with big ol bellys and posteriorsss. does yrc supply those or do you have to grow your own?? hahaha

, oh many times I wish I would have made another turn in life... who would have figured this would all end up like this... I see alot of drivers (i said alot, not all) around my place with big ol bellys and posteriorsss. does yrc supply those or do you have to grow your own?? hahaha

Well said friend, the money wasn't worth the cost in your health, the times you let down your family by being away from home. This isn't much of a life at all now that the money's even less. Oh, and I had to grow my own!

I always tried to help people understand why some people make the big money.
Do you know why a man gets paid a large sum of money when the company is losing money? Contract! Just like you work under. Except his is a performance based contract, before you choke, I understand that you also perform, but, lets say the Board agrees to pay said man $5,000,000 Bonous if he can inprove costs per mile of linehaul, and he does, but at the same time many factors come in to play and you face a cut in your hourly wage, you still expect your rate of pay plus your breaks, which you get, just as he gets per his contract. A lot of the time people say we are getting screwed over, and that may be, but we also need to try understand as much as we can as how it is happening, and then protect ourselves. I hope this clears up why a CEO's pay check is a mute factor, as the "BOARD" is who you need to worry about!
Thank you,
Chuck

It's absolutley gonna pass doesn't matter what the votes are.
Remember the Air Traffic Controllers way back when. They stood for what they thought was right; then the Goverment stepped in and TOLD them what was gonna be done.

I wouldn't put it passed TRAUMA - OBAMA

I am more interested in hearing how much they lost last qaurter, after we KICKEDBACK sooooooo much already.

It's absolutley gonna pass doesn't matter what the votes are.
Remember the Air Traffic Controllers way back when. They stood for what they thought was right; then the Goverment stepped in and TOLD them what was gonna be done.

I wouldn't put it passed TRAUMA - OBAMA

I am more interested in hearing how much they lost last qaurter, after we KICKEDBACK sooooooo much already.

Thats because people's lives were at stake, and their Strike wasn't sanctioned. You don't put innocent people's lives at stake over pay scale. Air Traffic Controllers were going to sacrifice people. In our case it's the freight. Big difference.