Yellow | Chicago Ridge 301 /300

Pup Driver

TB Veteran
Credits
Whats being said now that the C / R terminal land is not suitable for nothing but only what Yellow used it for ? Yellow can't sell it and the mayor of Chicago Ridge can't use that land . The developer couldn't get out of that deal fast enough . If that mayor had half a brain (which he don't ) he would welcome YRC back at least it would generate capital plus added taxes to the town and add 1500 jobs back to the Ridge . The Heights could be used as an end of the line terminal.

Last edited:
Whats being said now that the C / R terminal land is not suitable for nothing but only what Yellow used it for ? Yellow can't sell it and the mayor of Chicago Ridge can't use that land . The developer couldn't get out of that deal fast enough . If that mayor had half a brain (which he don't ) he would welcome YRC back at least it would generate capital plus added taxes to the town and add 1500 jobs back to the Ridge . The Heights could be used as an end of the line terminal.
And don't forget it has the new roof making it worth millions more$$$$

The mayor of Chicago Ridge wants nothing to do with "cheap bastard" truck drivers. That is the opinion of most of the business in that area. The "cheap bastard" truck drivers leave no money in the Ridge. Some where caught stealing from wal mart. Another was asked to leave wal mart and not to come back, because he was giving off a child molester vibe. They eat and drink all night in Rosa'a and leave 1$ tip. YRC is not welcome in the ridge. They are better suited in the getto of the heights.

The mayor of Chicago Ridge wants nothing to do with "cheap bastard" truck drivers. That is the opinion of most of the business in that area. The "cheap bastard" truck drivers leave no money in the Ridge. Some where caught stealing from wal mart. Another was asked to leave wal mart and not to come back, because he was giving off a child molester vibe. They eat and drink all night in Rosa'a and leave 1$ tip. YRC is not welcome in the ridge. They are better suited in the getto of the heights.
Rosa's Cantina? Was there a Mexican maiden named Felina??

Dude, were you this bitter before the Merger of Y & R ? You need to calm down, you're going to blow a head gasket.

I don't doubt it. How about Anger Management, we still have H&W Coverage.

Maybe i need to make up another bullshit excuse for FMLA, and spend some time in south florida . I hear all the 710 officers are in hiding down there. Maybe they can buy me some drinks with 710 pension money.

Sure its been sold. And you can now write off your 15% on your taxes too. Please

301 is and forever will be the FORMER home of Yellow Freight. And NEVER again the home of YRCF. But if it helps you sleep, nightie, night!
But like it or not the lights are out, FOREVER. I anxiously await the arrival of the demolition. I may get a motel room with a view, take a few days vacation and enjoy the spectacle. I have NEVER understood what the fascination with a building was for drivers. I wish that those who pine for 301 would just confess that they don't want to drive to 309. :6799::popcorn:

301 is and forever will be the FORMER home of Yellow Freight. And NEVER again the home of YRCF. But if it helps you sleep, nightie, night!
But like it or not the lights are out, FOREVER. I anxiously await the arrival of the demolition. I may get a motel room with a view, take a few days vacation and enjoy the spectacle. I have NEVER understood what the fascination with a building was for drivers. I wish that those who pine for 301 would just confess that they don't want to drive to 309. :6799::popcorn:

The ridge was sold? to who ? And when ?
News article maybe?

Last edited:
I can only imagine. He needs to go out with you Guys on Fridays.
Albag said the 301 term. has been sold. Someone needs to tell tutone710.

Yes are still waiting on that info to be posted.
You will hear alot of ::shit:: in the drivers room at 309, belive none of it. Except the stuff about writing off the 15% on your taxes, thats true. :lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Now you did it!!! You went and made someone else uncomfortable!!!!!