Yellow | Chicago Ridge 301 /300

One rumor was that Jimmy departed southeastern Michigan in a Gateway Transportation trailer, inside a 55 gallon drum.

I once read that he was transported to NJ. on a Gateway Line Haul. Weren't they in Jersey City on Tonnelle Av.
I see mud beat me to it. Yup, that was the rumor going round.

Maislin bought Gateway in 1979. I would assume they interacted before the actual purchase was completed. We didn't ask too many questions in my local at that time. That was frowned upon. You might be correct about their terminal SF, I really can't remember much about them till we (Maislin) bought them. I tried to grab Gateway tractors in Kearny as often as I could - they had A/C where ours didn't.

Maislin bought Gateway in 1979. I would assume they interacted before the actual purchase was completed. We didn't ask too many questions in my local at that time. That was frowned upon. You might be correct about their terminal SF, I really can't remember much about them till we (Maislin) bought them. I tried to grab Gateway tractors in Kearny as often as I could - they had A/C where ours didn't.

I seem to remember they were next to or very close to Navajo, between Paterson Plank and Rt.3, on the east side of Tonnelle. Well, doesn't matter. Mud and I got the same memo. In a hundred years no one will even care.

And the former Yellow Maspeth, Queens terminal is now an Entenmann's Cookie/Cake distribution center. Talk about making a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

jaQBFuw.jpg
Best be careful using the word sow with Wong on a rampage!!!!

I seem to remember they were next to or very close to Navajo, between the Croxton Rail and the Jersey City Circle on the east side of Tonnelle. Well, doesn't matter. Mud and I got the same memo. In a hundred years no one will even care.

I corrected myself, I was tired.

Tentative Chicago Ridge sale....

But specific plans for and area on Harlem Avenue village officials have called an “eyesore’’ have not been made public and there needs to be testing for contamination done before moving forward with any plans.

Yellow Freight abandoned its truck terminal about five years ago. Since that time, redeveloping the Harlem Avenue terminal and some adjacent property has been the village’s top priority.

To that end, the village recently partnered with Structured Development to create the Ridge Creek Joint Venture Partnership.

The village purchased the property from Yellow Roadway Corp. for $14 million. The purchase contract is contingent on the condition of the property, Tokar said.

http://www.thereporteronline.net/ne...l-but-testing-must-be-done-before-development
On the July 14th. Village Board Meeting, Village TERMINATED the Develop Agreement with Ridge Creek,LLC..... Not sure if has anything to do with the property there or different parcel or for that matter the whole sha-bang ? Your above post does show Ridge Creek Joint Venture Partnership. Here's link of meeting 7-14-15
07/14/2015 - Laserfiche WebLink It will say it towards the bottom of Approvals.

On the July 14th. Village Board Meeting, Village TERMINATED the Develop Agreement with Ridge Creek,LLC..... Not sure if has anything to do with the property there or different parcel or for that matter the whole sha-bang ? Your above post does show Ridge Creek Joint Venture Partnership. Here's link of meeting 7-14-15
07/14/2015 - Laserfiche WebLink It will say it towards the bottom of Approvals.

Good information, thank you for posting. Looks like the situation is still in limbo.

All speculation, just like the 15% and your pensions. YRC workers don't know anything about anything, until they are told by thier owners. Thats why its mostly retardfest on the YRC TB site.