Yellow | Chicago ridge reopening!

My opinion.Chicago Ridge's yard is more safer and easier to motor through.I went to 309 for the first time before Christmas.No signs or paint on the ground to help a driver get around.Fat guys named bOb kept getting in my way.My opinion of 309.Very unsafe.

Yes, 309 was a biatch my first 2 times there. Had to get a diagram of the place. Know it very well now though. I like the hotel there too.

Yrc Inc - Formerly located in Chicago Ridge, IL is an EPA regulated site with a current compliance status of No Violations. The facility has a population of 4,338 within a 3 mile radius, of which 13% are minorities. Name Yrc Inc - Formerly Address 10301 S Harlem Ave Chicago Ridge, Illinois 60415 County Cook Population within 3 Mile Radius 4,338 Minorities within 3 Mile Radius 13% Current Compliance Status No Violations

Yrc Inc - Formerly located in Chicago Ridge, IL is an EPA regulated site with a current compliance status of No Violations. The facility has a population of 4,338 within a 3 mile radius, of which 13% are minorities. Name Yrc Inc - Formerly Address 10301 S Harlem Ave Chicago Ridge, Illinois 60415 County Cook Population within 3 Mile Radius 4,338 Minorities within 3 Mile Radius 13% Current Compliance Status No Violations

Please put some context with this post.

when is the move in date? jan,feb,mar,apr,may,jun,jul,aug,sep,oct,nov,dec what year? Gantch makes a statement with no answers to any Questions. Great leadership. anyways lets get this chicago ridge party started.

when is the move in date? jan,feb,mar,apr,may,jun,jul,aug,sep,oct,nov,dec what year? Gantch makes a statement with no answers to any Questions. Great leadership. anyways lets get this chicago ridge party started.

Feb 29, 2014 at 0600. All employes on that bid are to report to 301.

I would rather see the money out into new equipment, but if we're going back then just do it, hopefully once we move they'll be able to sell 309 maybe that'll help pay for this mess,

the bigger boys might start to work out on the stair master to get in shape for the long two flight of stairs at 301 the ridge...

Chicago ridge deputy fire chief arrested . Prosecutors have said witnesses saw Ex- chicago ridge deputy fire chief Swiercz was in the parking lot that night, apparently throwing something in a garbage bin behind the building. At a bond hearing Sunday, they said Swiercz was carrying a knife, duct tape, a sex toy and lubricant when he entered the woman's apartment. Dawson said Tuesday that investigators found the knife, ski mask, black clothes and other items.

Whats the police Dept like?

Chicago ridge deputy fire chief arrested . Prosecutors have said witnesses saw Ex- chicago ridge deputy fire chief Swiercz was in the parking lot that night, apparently throwing something in a garbage bin behind the building. At a bond hearing Sunday, they said Swiercz was carrying a knife, duct tape, a sex toy and lubricant when he entered the woman's apartment. Dawson said Tuesday that investigators found the knife, ski mask, black clothes and other items.

Whats the police Dept like?
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are that's funny.

Just more of your 15% being wasted,, how about using to buy or like Yellow always did LEASE newer equipment to mover freight??

Just more of your 15% being wasted,, how about using to buy or like Yellow always did LEASE newer equipment to mover freight??

You say, like Yellow alway's did LEASE equipment Could you be more precise as to "alway's did". Correct me if I'm wrong the sleeper's are leased from Penske,and back in 2009-2010 there were a few tandems 511, 512 number series and 473,474 series volvo's that were turned in from lease and were up for sale at a used truck lot in Bollingbrook back then as I recall. A miniscule amount in comparison as to what they solely owned. But prior to 2003 Yellow solely owned all their equipment except for the sleeper's.

Last edited by a moderator:
YRC Worldwide
Overland Park, Kan.
Nasdaq: YRCW
James Welch, CEO
Jamie Pierson, CFO
YRC Worldwide: News, Investors, Media
2011 revenue $4,868,844,000 (354,517,000)
2010 revenue $4,334,640,000 (327,770,000)
Employees 32,000
15,602 company-owned tractors
51,636 trailers
YRC Freight (national and international LTL and TL, expedited, cross-border services)
YRC Reimer (regional and interregional LTL in Canada, cross-border services)
New Penn, Holland, Reddaway (regional and interregional LTL and TL,
expedited, cross-border services)
Flypaper, do you understand these figures? When was the LAST time you drove a tractor with less than 500,000 miles on it? The VAST majority of tractors have nearly 1,000,000 miles on them. Leased, purchased I don't give a damn. These people are using TEAMSTER money, without it we would be out of business. The day cab fleet is WORE OUT why can't you accept reality? There are many more DIRE conditions to be address before we spend MILLIONS for no reason! A couple hundred white day cabs is a drop in the bucket. To have a meaningful program to modernize our fleet they would need to replace a minimum of 3,000 tractors EVERY YEAR!