Yellow | Chicago Ridge Vandals

the Dime

Most People are Stupid
Credits
There is talk of YRC pushing criminal charges to all people responsible for stripping the Ridge {301} of everything {copper, wiring, plumbing, etc}

Supposedly indictments are being processed?

Amazingly, Some of these people are/were still employed with YRC.

Anyone hear anything about this? I heard this Tuesday night 12/21

There is talk of YRC pushing criminal charges to all people responsible for stripping the Ridge {301} of everything {copper, wiring, plumbing, etc}

Supposedly indictments are being processed?

Amazingly, Some of these people are/were still employed with YRC.

Anyone hear anything about this? I heard this Tuesday night 12/21

I hope they do, did they ever do anything about the generator?

More then likely this "crime" was perpetuated by the on duty security personnel or their friends. Had this type of problem years back at Preston one weekend, radios missing from road units. The break in the case was from the local cops, while making their rounds, noted a guard exiting a road unit. Stealing the copper and wiring is a scrappers delight, cash money at the scrap yard-no questions asked.

More then likely this "crime" was perpetuated by the on duty security personnel or their friends. Had this type of problem years back at Preston one weekend, radios missing from road units. The break in the case was from the local cops, while making their rounds, noted a guard exiting a road unit. Stealing the copper and wiring is a scrappers delight, cash money at the scrap yard-no questions asked.

The security guard or guards were in on it too but there were others from yrc involved.

you mean the same 1s that busted everything up on their final day ? tossing computers and ripping out phones.

sure glad i dont work where you do tutone.
most i know will throw away a pencil b4 they walk out with it by mistake. sure not worth our jobs over such bs.