Yellow | Chicago Ridge Vandals

If I remember correctly, it was Roadway management at the Ridge during the destruction.

And now Roadway management is resigning, thanks Roadway for working your magic!
Your memory is just fine . This had nothing to do with the union employees its in my opinion that a certain manager had everything to do with it because he knew that they might want to come back to CGB once they discovered they made a mistake by going to that crap hole they call a terminal in Saulk Village . I could be wrong but I don't think so .

We all are lucky that we didn't just let Roadway go under.we wouldn't have had another company to merge with to save our jobs..bittersweet

If I remember correctly, it was Roadway management at the Ridge during the destruction.

And now Roadway management is resigning, thanks Roadway for working your magic!
After talking to manny people that were there during the last days , it was the management and the maitenence people that destroyed the place before they left. they did'nt want to drive from their indiana homes to 301 so they figured they would destroy the place. If 301(the ridge ) was so bad why were all the drivers from 309 bidding into it? The b s that comes from ex roadway people can get under your skin real fast because there is no truth to most of it. Roadway drivers were trying to get out of 309 from the begining, going to tell me that is'nt true?

We all are lucky that we didn't just let Roadway go under.we wouldn't have had another company to merge with to save our jobs..bittersweet

I did not mean for this to become a Roadway v. Yellow discussion.

I agree bigtruk_us, if one went under the other would have eventually followed.

I just wish better decisions would have been made 3 years ago, and someone or something could have stopped what happened......hopefully someone is held responsible.

That being said, we can only watch for now, and hope YRC grows and we are all here to enjoy? the success.

I still don't get this love for a building. If you guys are so worried about the ridge, why don't you buy it and make a yellow shrine out of it.
The "fantasy" goes like this. If we,YRC,return to CGB then all the Yellow management will be rehired and the mean Roadway management will be fired. Then the Yellow universe will be in harmony.

The "fantasy" goes like this. If we,YRC,return to CGB then all the Yellow management will be rehired and the mean Roadway management will be fired. Then the Yellow universe will be in harmony.

Yellow good, Roadway bad.

A lot of very good management was terminated, mostly Yellow {made too much $ I suspect}

There are quite a few supervisors I now work for {all Roadway} that I think are very good, this is dock supervision I am talking about, NOT THE BIG SHOTS

Hopes for going back to Ridge are gone!!!!

Unless somehow YRC hits the Mega Millions when the Jackpot is in the 450 or 500 million range!

$$$$$$$$