Yellow | Chicago Ridge Vandals

I agree 100%. Chicago heights 309.
Yeah , all these posts referred to 309 when the Ridge was 300 CGB . I guess the guy that stole the generator was never prosecute and was responsible for vandalizing the big house even though they know who he is . Ain't he the same guy that wanted to fire anyone that went a minute over on lunch for stealing time ?

Just my humble opinion but my guess would be pos bill has hired a former "black ops" team to go in undercover of darkness to grab all the PMs(precious metals)because he feels his golden parachute was much too little for his years of stellar service to make yrc the top ltl carrier of all time!
With their nightvision goggles and panther like moves they're in and out like flint and they make it look like an employee inside job to take the blame!
I love this spiked eggnog!!!

COLKID said:
I never thought about that point. You are absolutely correct!

309 has always had a guard at the gate, pre-merger. The guards were even armed for a while.

No matter how much money you spend on it, Windows will still crash !

Update!!!

Heard two names that have basically resigned as of Jan 1st??????? Because of said implication??? Cannot verify---no one of significance has verified. Both from Roadway side of fence.---we will see if true!

Have heard the same though the one higher up say's he's resigning I believe there is alot more to that like being told he was going. The RAT's are jumping ship. Like the old FBI saying goes: You can run, but you can't hide.

Have heard the same though the one higher up say's he's resigning I believe there is allot more to that like being told he was going. The RAT's are jumping ship. Like the old FBI saying goes: You can run, but you can't hide.
Gota put all the blame on $Bill , he never should have got evolved with Roadway . One problem after another .

Any time a company leaves a building empty.guard or no guard.vandalism is going to happen.I remember the old pabst brewry building in peoria.vandals took all they could take

Any time a company leaves a building empty.guard or no guard.vandalism is going to happen.I remember the old pabst brewry building in peoria.vandals took all they could take
It wasn't vandalized but rather destroyed by a certain management team that wanted to make sure that YRC - Yellow/ Roadway didn't do the right thing by cumming back to a place they never should have left . Think the generator taken out of the city yard might leave a clue? That was just for starters . Just my opinion .

Digging a little deeper into the story, It would appear the last couple of weeks of operation that it was a free for all by everyone there.

Stories ??? of people driving pickup trucks to dock to load up everything and anything that wasn't nailed down and things that were. I was not there, just stories I have heard.

It appears to me that anyone who knew anything of this is guilty---something could have been done to stop it! They stole from all of us not just the company!

Pup Driver we (ROADWAY) never wanted anything to do with Yellow. They RUINED many peoples lives.(PRESTON,JEVIC etc) GET OVER IT.The only thing they haven't destroyed was themselves. (thanks to ROADWAY) get over it. WE are YRC now!

If I remember correctly, it was Roadway management at the Ridge during the destruction.

And now Roadway management is resigning, thanks Roadway for working your magic!

Pup Driver we (ROADWAY) never wanted anything to do with Yellow. They RUINED many peoples lives.(PRESTON,JEVIC etc) GET OVER IT.The only thing they haven't destroyed was themselves. (thanks to ROADWAY) get over it. WE are YRC now!
Hey , don't get me wrong I or anyone thats still on the job don't have a problem with the Roadway drivers or dock men ,its management thats the major problem . If you think writing warning letters and trying to fire employees for made up bull **** is more important than moving freight . Could be that 's the way you think business should be ran but I think most would not agree . Go figure .

I still don't get this love for a building. If you guys are so worried about the ridge, why don't you buy it and make a yellow shrine out of it.