Yellow | Chicago

Keep hearing different rumors about the Wheeling terminal. Sure wish they'd make up their minds and figure out what it is they are going to to do.::shit:: is getting old fast.

:tribe:

Keep hearing different rumors about the Wheeling terminal. Sure wish they'd make up their minds and figure out what it is they are going to to do.::shit:: is getting old fast.

:tribe:

Ive heard some big rumers to with wheeling, what have you heard, if you dont want to say it here send me a PM. Will compare notes.

I could be mistaken, but I heard a lot of rumors. One of the rumors is the fence that seperates the two companies of YRC and Holland in Wheeling, IL will be taken down. Now which terminal would stay, the Holland Terminal or the YRC Terminal? Who knows? Like I said, it was one of the rumors I heard.

I could be mistaken, but I heard a lot of rumors. One of the rumors is the fence that seperates the two companies of YRC and Holland in Wheeling, IL will be taken down. Now which terminal would stay, the Holland Terminal or the YRC Terminal? Who knows? Like I said, it was one of the rumors I heard.

My rumer is nothing like that, far from it, Ill tell you but send me a pm.

all you suck #### who voted for the 2nd round of concessions are fools. do you really think you pension will kick back in after 18 months. do you really think you will ever get 100% again. yrc is running around chicago right now, but it is costing them over $600,000.00 a month to do so right now. come springtime and summer the cost will be over a million a month. much of the cost is from not using the rails as much anymore, which cost half the price of driving. they can only waste this money so much longer . this is why 705 and 710 have seperate contracts. we cant count on the rest of the country to have any ****. VOTE NO. oh yeah , all of you old people over 65...RETIRE.... it doesnt affect me , but give the younger guys a chance to work. your not helping the company at all..