Yellow | Chicago

I guess i'll add my 2 cents.I am a l h driver at 309 and have been sitting home 6 days waitting for a work call. I have to admit to being ticked off at the vote, but after talking to some of the guys I can say I have to stand up with them. I was at the meeting at 301 and did hear them say vote yes or they will shut us down. If the union OR the c o threatend you, you would have told them to pound sand also. I'm not going to say they were right ,only it was their vote and they are entitled to their reasoning for it. I hope this c o can be turned around so we can all bare the fruit of our labours. Good luck to us all. :shift:

Come on are we not grown up enough to realize,It doesn't matter anymore how anyone voted. No one is good or bad because they voted how ever. Its like the Yellow Roadway thing. As much as I like to argue about it doesn't hold any water.
:bicycle::poster_oops: Hows it go everyone has one!
I agree. I'm am tired of either side talking bad about a Teamster that sent in a ballot, I don't give a rats how they voted. :Flame-On:

Any body besides me see a Pot talking to the Kettle.

Is anyone else on here tired of guys who swallow everything that analysts say and then come on here and pass that doom and gloom off as their own thoughts?

Is anyone else on here tired of hearing the thoughts of guys that have been wrong time after time yet still post as though they know what they are talking about?

Is anyone else on here tired of "no" voters getting pats on the back?

I know I am, and I'm going to present the other side of the argument time and time again.

Wolf, it's time for you and your buddies to read some more analysts' reports and tell us how we're not going to make it to the end of 2010. We have debt payments coming up--oh no!

Get ready to ask us positive thinkers, "What are you smoking?" I must have been asked that question at least 20 times last year. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

2010 is going to rock! :punk::rockon:

Is anyone else on here tired of guys who swallow everything that analysts say and then come on here and pass that doom and gloom off as their own thoughts?

Is anyone else on here tired of hearing the thoughts of guys that have been wrong time after time yet still post as though they know what they are talking about?

I know I am, and I'm going to present the other side of the argument time and time again.

Wolf, it's time for you and your buddies to read some more analysts' reports and tell us how we're not going to make it to the end of 2010. We have debt payments coming up--oh no!

Get ready to ask us positive thinkers, "What are you smoking?" I must have been asked that question at least 20 times last year. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I hope so box, but just in case I have a couple options open.. hate to walk away but you gots to do what you gots to do. I would rather hit that 25yr mark and skip happily out of the terminal.

I agree. I'm am tired of either side talking bad about a Teamster that sent in a ballot, I don't give a rats how they voted. :Flame-On:

Hey Wolf, I'd like to remind you of something you said in another post:

Probably a "foreign" concept to let someone speak their mind to some. This is America man.

I guess when the post is by Stroud120 everything is cool.

Me and my buddys? I don't have no friends. I ain't never quoted an analyst, never told anyone how to vote. And I don't recall making any predictions. I do give opinions, but with respect for the MODs I won't this time. You come here cryiing about being labeled and then you can't wait to label me. I now understand why you get attacked personaly so often.

Hey Wolf, I'd like to remind you of something you said in another post:

I guess when the post is by Stroud120 everything is cool.

No Box I have a real distaste for Canadians, and there was a Reimer in our thread. He wasn't YRC, spouting off, if he wanted to tell people what to post he has a forum where it may be welcomed. Does it make sense now

Myself I don't even like Chicago. And as far as that goes you can keep all your big cities. To many people, to many roads, its windy and there are to many noodles(just had to say that). So there?

:biglaugh: Well I used to love vacationing in the Northwest. Maybe I'll just start taking Cruises. :boat:

Ok Wolf, I guess your New Year's resolution is to learn how to backpedal, my bad.

People attack me personally because I'm one of the few people in this forum who is optimistic about our survival, sees silver linings, and has a handle on the big picture. I make predictions that come true. Doom and gloomers are jealous of that! They make me laugh. I'm not afraid to tell the doomers when they are wrong.

With all the debt payments due this year and the slowest quarter upon us, I anticipate a whole lot of crazy opinions coming this way. I'm ready for them. Are you?

Rock on! :rockon:

Ok Wolf, I guess your New Year's resolution is to learn how to backpedal, my bad.

People attack me personally because I'm one of the few people in this forum who is optimistic about our survival, sees silver linings, and has a handle on the big picture. I make predictions that come true. Doom and gloomers are jealous of that! They make me laugh. I'm not afraid to tell the doomers when they are wrong.

With all the debt payments due this year and the slowest quarter upon us, I anticipate a whole lot of crazy opinions coming this way. I'm ready for them. Are you?

Rock on! :rockon:

Guess your gonna have to show me my back peddle. Apperently I'm too set in my ways to see it. And your view has nothing to do with the personal attacks, trust me. And to be honest, "their" opinion carries no more weight with me than yours. You really have'nt proven to me that you got anything more on the ball than anyone else here. I'm glad you've guessed correctly, mostly cuz I don't wanna see it if your wrong.

Supermacrdwy , you are 100% right but you have to understand YRC Chicago is runned by a bunch of ego tripped morons . They don't give a sh-- about costing to much their already getting money back from everyone already . Their blowing stops p/d and their still laying off .They need these guys their laying off and they know it but they are hell bent on destroying one of the best carriers around they figure if they can close this place down they'll move on to a nother place . I pray literaly to replace these men that are ruining this company with men that will save it . Come on a blind man can see they don't care about the jobs of all those people .

They might be able to follow the work but don't be so sure that they wont end tail, the white paper agreements are gone but we didn't lose any work rules. Now I know in MFA it says in a COO there would be dove tailing, but in the white paper, end tail so whats it going to be all of the MFA or just part, all of the white paper or just parts, this could be a war.

Sorry Baldy17/Sir, there always was a war. Roadway should have end tailed behind Yellow in March to begin with. Just like Carolina and ABF did. YRC also should of stayed with Yellow's original computer systems and management. If the Roadways were on the bottom like they should of been, then they can learn the :Rulz:. Of course all the Yellow drivers would show the Roadway drivers how to correct fill out grievance sheets. Teach them how how to be Teamsters rather than YRC/company :butt kiss:/*****. Roadway drivers would be buying all the Yellow drivers the coffee and soda-pop, rather then buying it for the dispatchers. If I had received a coffee/soda-pop, I would at least think about giving them the better run. Nah, nevermind. I would rather use them as my beoch. Thats right, whatever run I don't want. I would give it to my beoch, the Roadway driver. :nutkick:

What seniority are they up to now at 309? (road)

I replied once to your question but I was only estimating.
As of 01/03/10 the last road driver working is #534 (out of a total of 893) his date of hire was 09/06/02. I was pretty close 349 laid off, my guess was 350! Maybe in the 2nd quarter we will have regained enough business to recall some drivers.:shrug:

over 100 guys called in sick at 309...2200 bills behind

:clap:

I replied once to your question but I was only estimating.
As of 01/03/10 the last road driver working is #534 (out of a total of 893) his date of hire was 09/06/02. I was pretty close 349 laid off, my guess was 350! Maybe in the 2nd quarter we will have regained enough business to recall some drivers.:shrug:

I don't know..unless snake eyes was just joshin ya might need 25 yrs
AddEmoticons04219.gif

I don't care what they say about you Wolf, but you're alright in my book brother

relax relase and relate to all the ::shit:: talkers that lurk on these boards

remember 2010. rock on:rockon:

I don't care what they say about you Wolf, but you're alright in my book brother

relax relase and relate to all the ::shit:: talkers that lurk on these boards

remember 2010. rock on:rockon:
Thanks man, but ain't know way R-14 is gonna make a reputation on me.....:stirthepot: He said cool it! I'm gonna cool it. :biglaugh: :hide: