FedEx Freight | Close call !

... the train would win .... our driver would get hurt ..... then fedex would have to pay the family a bijillian dollars. ....:hide:

I doubt fedex would pay for our driver getting hurt....if a guy can have somebody run into the side of the truck, a cop witness it, site the other driver, and the accident come back as preventable, I'm sure fedex will blame our driver in some shape or form.

I doubt fedex would pay for our driver getting hurt....if a guy can have somebody run into the side of the truck, a cop witness it, site the other driver, and the accident come back as preventable, I'm sure fedex will blame our driver in some shape or form.
I would expect my wife to get the BIG lawyers ....if the truck stalled out on the tracks because of this bonehead stunt .... and own this place .....we have been shufflin trucks to the hub shop for the gps stuff getting put in ... anyway I drove a autoshift (not used to one) DAM THING would not restart when I was trying to hook .....would not restart for 5 min .... I'm telling ya ....thats some BS ....:1036316054:

Maybe a train will hit one of us and then the company will fix it.

Come on Smoke you know better than that....FedEx would claim "Driver negligance" and the family wouldn't get squat. The Driver would get something though......HIS WALKING PAPERS FOR BEING AN UNSAFE DRIVER:1036316054:

I would expect my wife to get the BIG lawyers ....if the truck stalled out on the tracks because of this bonehead stunt .... and own this place .....we have been shufflin trucks to the hub shop for the gps stuff getting put in ... anyway I drove a autoshift (not used to one) DAM THING would not restart when I was trying to hook .....would not restart for 5 min .... I'm telling ya ....thats some BS ....:1036316054:

Just be glad you are not permanetely assinged an autoshift they are the biggest pieces of sh!t on the highway cant get out of there own way jumpin jerkin pieces of sh!t I would love to put the guys nuts who decided we needed these trucks in a vice and keep craking down on them should round them all up and melt them down for scrap and get real trucks

Better hope that person did'nt call in on ya, cause you will have to write a statement and it is worthless, cause customer(future) is always right and you (driver) is always wrong. :hide:

Courtesy overides the law according to the safety dept. even if it is their own doing that created the call!! :duh:

Remember the purple Image is everything, and safety is second!!

Just my take on this matter!!:Violin:

i just keep hitting the gas every 10 or 15 seconds it has become second nature. I know thats not what HRO wants to hear but it works for me.I show up about 30 min before show and let it run.

Some idiot with his nose buried in a book and has absolutely no sense of reality, as it's related to trucking. He was probably paid a nice boner I mean bonus for this genius idea.

i just keep hitting the gas every 10 or 15 seconds it has become second nature. I know thats not what HRO wants to hear but it works for me.I show up about 30 min before show and let it run.

When the a**hole hits you in the back you'll be asked why you weren't using your brakes because he'll say he didn't see any brake lights on so he assumed that you were moving. Stupid excuse I know. But then you have to consider the source. You will lose that one, unfortuneately.