Yellow | Closed Terminals still being staffed ?

Have you seen the proof of claim list, Yellow owed a lot towards unsecured debt. IMO, it seems not only we’re the Teamsters going on strike, a lot of their vendors cut them off (strike), and other vendors weren’t running to fill those gaps. The word on the street was the Yellow was broke, Hawkins admitted himself.

Never let facts get in the way. Have an awesome weekend

Have you seen the proof of claim list, Yellow owed a lot towards unsecured debt. IMO, it seems not only we’re the Teamsters going on strike, a lot of their vendors cut them off (strike), and other vendors weren’t running to fill those gaps. The word on the street was the Yellow was broke, Hawkins admitted himself.

Roll, there is, has been and likely always will be a lot of "word on the street" Those are also called "rumors". Yellow linehaul drivers were very good at starting and spreading those. I really never figured out whether it was the Kansas/Nebraska/Oklahoma/Texas prairie or the Nevada/Utah/California/Arizona desert that was the biggest producer of those rumors. Some of them were true; others, not so much. I do see the same thing that you see on the claims by unsecured creditors. The same rules apply; those claims might be valid, and they might not be. It's really easy to file a claim. Having that claim stand up to investigation and scrutiny is another matter.

Yellow was not broke, they had a cash flow problem just like when an individual is "house rich, cash poor." Yellow is currently worth at least $1.525 billion and that's just real estate and that's not counting equipment, tractors, trailers, etc. Yes, never let facts get in the way. :smile new:

Yellow was not broke, they had a cash flow problem just like when an individual is "house rich, cash poor." Yellow is currently worth at least $1.525 billion and that's just real estate and that's not counting equipment, tractors, trailers, etc. Yes, never let facts get in the way. :smile new:
They may have had assets but assets weren't paying for the Healthcare. Remember?? So going w broke or they are just what? Not paying because they were mad at SOB?

They were playing broke or just wanted the workers to pay their bills.

Last edited:
Worth 15% more than $1.525 Billion with my -15% yellow stepchild Charity donation weekly !! Plus all the Golf Balls I bought for Jamie & Bill when we went Golfing !! And that's not counting all the Snicker candy bars too !!:guiness:

Worth 15% more than $1.525 Billion with my -15% yellow stepchild Charity donation weekly !! Plus all the Golf Balls I bought for Jamie & Bill when we went Golfing !! And that's not counting all the Snicker candy bars too !!:guiness:
Plus the Brylcreme

Went past Carlisle, Pa on the Pa Pike this morning. Looks like a lot more trailers than a few weeks ago. Jockey truck was moving. Shop open, several cars. Guessing just getting ready for the auction
The dock in Carlisle is blown out with freight. Only Estes is willing to pick up and deliver it now. Management is working dock and jockey wagon trying to find all the lost shipments in the system.

Went past Carlisle, Pa on the Pa Pike this morning. Looks like a lot more trailers than a few weeks ago. Jockey truck was moving. Shop open, several cars. Guessing just getting ready for the auction
Driving past - Yellow/Indy is so crammed full of equipment I’m not sure a yard horse could even move….