Yellow | Closed Terminals still being staffed ?

I heard that as of last week, 450 supervisory people were still working at the barns. That number is supposed to go down to 300 this week. How many times can they scrub the floors to justify their high exorbitant salaries?

Peter Hermann Good Question GIF by TV Land

:chairshot:

I heard that as of last week, 450 supervisory people were still working at the barns. That number is supposed to go down to 300 this week. How many times can they scrub the floors to justify their high exorbitant salaries?

Peter Hermann Good Question GIF by TV Land

:chairshot:
Funny how they always got $$$$$$ for Management and Bonuses , but none to pay back pension or drivers there vacation pay ??

I drive by my old yard with the new gig from time to time and saw my old TM, an environmental company, and what I guess is a yard jockey working this past Friday. Yard is owned by Pyle. Guess they're getting it ready to move in sometime soon

I drive by my old yard with the new gig from time to time and saw my old TM, an environmental company, and what I guess is a yard jockey working this past Friday. Yard is owned by Pyle. Guess they're getting it ready to move in sometime soon
Just spoke to someone who knows. Pyle, and I assume others, has to wait for the bankruptcy to play out. Leases are still active. In theory Yellow could sublease. Pyle was just being a landlord looking after their investment

Just spoke to someone who knows. Pyle, and I assume others, has to wait for the bankruptcy to play out. Leases are still active. In theory Yellow could sublease. Pyle was just being a landlord looking after their investment
Wow... the courts could allow Yellow to sublease? Even during a bankruptcy?

9 days till the the Terminals are decided by the courts(11/9). From what was heard was that Yellow has asked the court to break the leases- which would wipe out any money due to the landlords for the rest of the lease time. They say some 300+ companies have bid on the owned terminals, could be 2.5 billion plus (more than what Estes bid as the dark horse). The Maspeth terminal was renegotiated so the lease didn't have much time left on it either way. Time will tell shortly.

Apparently. That is what I was told. Coming from an impeccably reliable source. Doubts it will happen. Not enough time on Pyles, or most likely anybody else's, to make it worthwhile. Plus Maspeth still has equipment stored there.

Are Keeping it staffed for the " Jack Cooper " buyout bid ?????:6799:
Big Dave, in an afternoon news conference with reporter, Chester Oxtail, stated the new company will be named,
Coop LTL- Auto Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of Coop Logistics, Broken Bulb Transport, Clarence Beet-N-Meat INC., and Scranton Condenser Mfg.

Apparently. That is what I was told. Coming from an impeccably reliable source. Doubts it will happen. Not enough time on Pyles, or most likely anybody else's, to make it worthwhile. Plus Maspeth still has equipment stored there.
Wow...as for the equipment, I can confirm that it's all still there

Big Dave, in an afternoon news conference with reporter, Chester Oxtail, stated the new company will be named,
Coop LTL- Auto Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of Coop Logistics, Broken Bulb Transport, Clarence Beet-N-Meat INC., and Scranton Condenser Mfg.
Looks like we maybe needing to Hire another HR person to help with hiring in January !!

Screenshot_20231102_211512_Samsung-Internet.md.jpeg sounds like what you mentioned