Yellow | code of conduct

littlekorvette

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody know what this is all about. Why they want us to sign our names to it. Should we sign it. I have no problem with the code of conduct that we adhere to now.

Was The YRCW "Code Of Conduct" Negotiated With The Teamsters Union?

Teamster employees at the YRCW operating companies work under the National Master Freight Agreement, Regional Supplemental Agreements and Riders, and MOU's. This is NOT part of any of those agreements that I know of...

http://www.yrcw.com/corporategovernance/code_of_business_conduct.pdf

Ask your steward, local business agent, or local union officer if they agreed to any of the above language, and ask them if you should sign. That's what you're paying union dues for!

:452::wtflol::hissyfit:

Just more para-contract Industrial Psychology BS from the Pig.

If they would spend 1/2 as much time moving freight as they do playing mind games then YRC would actually be turning a profit. If they just laid-off the Industrial Psychology division they would break even.

"If you maintain employment outside the Company, you must disclose this in writing to your supervisor and obtain approval" So YRC executives that serve on the board of directors of other companies also asked prior approval before accepting their jobs? B.S. they did. Do as I say not as I do. It is none of their business what Employees do off the clock. Period!

Just more para-contract Industrial Psychology BS from the Pig.

If they would spend 1/2 as much time moving freight as they do playing mind games then YRC would actually be turning a profit. If they just laid-off the Industrial Psychology division they would break even.

"If you maintain employment outside the Company, you must disclose this in writing to your supervisor and obtain approval" So YRC executives that serve on the board of directors of other companies also asked prior approval before accepting their jobs? B.S. they did. Do as I say not as I do. It is none of their business what Employees do off the clock. Period!

If you are a CDL driver it does matter what you do............

Driver,after 40+yrs. Behind the wheel, i learned 1 thing-dont sign anything they put in front of you.it may come back to bite you in the ass.
A teamster forever.

Driver,after 40+yrs. Behind the wheel, i learned 1 thing-dont sign anything they put in front of you.it may come back to bite you in the ass.
A teamster forever.

Right, they can't force you to sign nothing, that the union hasn't approved for you to sign... Which at YRC, that could be anything these days...

Call the IBT Freight Director Tyson Johnson and ask him if he approved the YRCW Code Of Conduct, and ask him if you should sign it!

Hahaha.... He probably wrote it.
Just don't sign anything. What are they gonna do...?
Fire you. They can't find anybody to work there now.
We had a meeting yesterday.... Safety... Work rules... Profit sharing... Hahaha... Profit sharing... That was a joke. We were not asked to sign anything.