Yellow | code of conduct

If you are in violation of this code you should self report. It will be taken into consideration when deciding what disciplinary action is taken against you. :hysterical:

I consider myself a young old time Teamster. There is no question in my mind that the co-workers I worked with would never sign any paper like this! It eventually is going to come back and bite somebody in the as-. Get your B.A. down on the job, and let him give all you guys his interpretation on this so called code of conduct. Unfortunately today one of my fellow drivers that I used to work with before I retired told me that everybody on his seniority list signed this stupid paper no questions asked except him. These YRCF robots then made him out to be a trouble maker in front of management. I'm glad that I don't have to show up at 7am anymore because I damn well know I would be breaking "their code of conduct." There are very few real Teamsters left at YRCF and I feel really bad for the ones that are left. Stand up for your rights guys!!!!

I consider myself a young old time Teamster. There is no question in my mind that the co-workers I worked with would never sign any paper like this! It eventually is going to come back and bite somebody in the as-. Get your B.A. down on the job, and let him give all you guys his interpretation on this so called code of conduct. Unfortunately today one of my fellow drivers that I used to work with before I retired told me that everybody on his seniority list signed this stupid paper no questions asked except him. These YRCF robots then made him out to be a trouble maker in front of management. I'm glad that I don't have to show up at 7am anymore because I damn well know I would be breaking "their code of conduct." There are very few real Teamsters left at YRCF and I feel really bad for the ones that are left. Stand up for your rights guys!!!!

You used to be such a quiet, low key guy! :hide: :biglaugh: :LMAO:

To quote ROADY in post #739 above...
." There are very few real Teamsters left at YRCF and I feel really bad for the ones that are left. Stand up for your rights guys!!!!

It was Freight Teamsters who built this Union and don't ever forget it!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a CDL driver it does matter what you do............

Since when did having a CDL mean I have to give up my rights as an American?
Plain and simple when I'm not on the clock stay out of my business really where do people come up with this crap!!!

Since when did having a CDL mean I have to give up my rights as an American?
Plain and simple when I'm not on the clock stay out of my business really where do people come up with this crap!!!

If you're a driver and you have a side job for pay and you don't include that time on your hours of service you're in violation. If you have a serious accident, what you did on your time off will sure as s**t be looked into with a microscope. By the way, what rights as an American are you talking about here? Just curious.

If you're a driver and you have a side job for pay and you don't include that time on your hours of service you're in violation. If you have a serious accident, what you did on your time off will sure as s**t be looked into with a microscope. By the way, what rights as an American are you talking about here? Just curious.

It sure does seem like you are siding with the YRC Management Monkeys. Do you really want to do that? By the way you better start logging every time you mow the yard. It will be looked at if you are in a serious accident. Just say'n.

It sure does seem like you are siding with the YRC Management Monkeys. Do you really want to do that? By the way you better start logging every time you mow the yard. It will be looked at if you are in a serious accident. Just say'n.

"Siding with management" because I post what the DOT regulations require? You're saying that just to be funny right, because nobody would say anything that stupid on purpose. By the way, mowing the yard isn't a side job for pay. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
What YRC wants is for you to sign this external agreement, so they can use it against you when they choose to. We had a contract, now an MOU Extension of an expired contract. NEVER, EVER, EVER sign anything without first consulting your steward or BA when it comes to crap like this. YRC is attempting a lateral move to again circumvent the MOU, just like they did with the 15% giveback, the 75% giveback on the pension and the work rules regarding absenteeism, along with "Purchased Transportation". In the words of Nancy Reagan "Just say NO!" What we really need is a new contract until 2019, with specific guidelines regarding this.

Teamster employees at the YRCW operating companies work under the National Master Freight Agreement, Regional Supplemental Agreements and Riders, and MOU's. This is NOT part of any of those agreements that I know of...

http://www.yrcw.com/corporategovernance/code_of_business_conduct.pdf

Ask your steward, local business agent, or local union officer if they agreed to any of the above language, and ask them if you should sign. That's what you're paying union dues for!

:452::wtflol::hissyfit:

IS THIS what the company wants you to sign?
if not, put the document on here that they want you to sign.....69 Days left in the 4th Q..KK

What YRC wants is for you to sign this external agreement, so they can use it against you when they choose to. We had a contract, now an MOU Extension of an expired contract. NEVER, EVER, EVER sign anything without first consulting your steward or BA when it comes to crap like this. YRC is attempting a lateral move to again circumvent the MOU, just like they did with the 15% giveback, the 75% giveback on the pension and the work rules regarding absenteeism, along with "Purchased Transportation". In the words of Nancy Reagan "Just say NO!" What we really need is a new contract until 2019, with specific guidelines regarding this.

At Estes, the TM just looks at you like you are a piece of dirt when I told them, "I'm not signing anything until I read it".. Their response was "I have to turn this in, in the morning".. I told him "That's fine,then I have all night to read it"...LOL

They send everything to the G.O. by truck mail.. One more night doesn't hurt, when they are late on freight all the time....