Yellow | code of conduct

In retrospect, would you have believed them, had someone told you in 1980, that Al would be a future Senator of Minnesota?

He was a real bigmouth spewing his nonsense all over the place until he got in the Senate and realized he was an idiot, now you hardly hear a peep out of him.

In retrospect, would you have believed them, had someone told you in 1980, that Al would be a future Senator of Minnesota?

The scary part is realizing that so many people voted for a SNL clown to occupy that position.

He was a real bigmouth spewing his nonsense all over the place until he got in the Senate and realized he was an idiot, now you hardly hear a peep out of him.

Yeah, that was a bunch of political rhetoric and sensationalism. I think he rolled up his sleeves and got down to business, once elected. Stay below the radar and what not. He is a fairly busy guy.

Loon can stay but this guy needs to go. Imo.
Brady_Hoke_June_2011.jpg

Yeah, that was a bunch of political rhetoric and sensationalism. I think he rolled up his sleeves and got down to business, once elected. Stay below the radar and what not. He is a fairly busy guy.

Very true. Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with his positions, he has been very much out of the spotlight and has worked quietly for what he believes.

I really had no idea he was from Minnesota, until he ran.. There for a while, most of the cast seemed to be from Canada... In retrospect of course, the track record of Minnesota politics speaks for itself Elwood.. And, he had to go to the courts to make it.. Really, I had no idea where the guy from from, all I know is his comedy is a lot better than his politics... At least on SNL, he seemed to be awake...LOL

There for a while, most of the cast seemed to be from Canada...

You have an issues with Canadians, eh?:wink::wink:

Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM (/ˈækrɔɪd/; born July 1, 1952) is a Canadian actor, comedian, screenwriter and singer. He was an original "Not Ready For Prime Time Player"(cast member of Saturday Night Live), an originator of The Blues Brothers (with John Belushi) and Ghostbusters, and has had a long career as a film actor and screenwriter.

:coffee1:

Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM (/ˈækrɔɪd/; born July 1, 1952) is a Canadian actor, comedian, screenwriter and singer. He was an original "Not Ready For Prime Time Player"(cast member of Saturday Night Live), an originator of The Blues Brothers (with John Belushi) and Ghostbusters, and has had a long career as a film actor and screenwriter.

John Candy, Martin Short, Jim Carrey and Eugene Levy just to name a few of my favorite actors..

2 of my favorite Aykroyd movies are Trading Places and Nothing But Trouble where he played the 106-year-old Reeve Alvin Valkenheiser

El. Aren't you part Caymanese also?????

Les Miles... Les Miles... Les Miles.....LOL Bring back the days of Bo and the "Ground and Pound".....

While most in Ann Arbor continue to wonder what's next for Hoke and athletic director Dave Brandon, people in NFL circles continue to speculate about Michigan and the Harbaughs.

Specifically Jim and John.

Oops, I let the cat outta the bag Mud....

El. Aren't you part Caymanese also?????

Cayman-EASE!

https://www.caymanease.com/