Yellow | code of conduct

While most in Ann Arbor continue to wonder what's next for Hoke and athletic director Dave Brandon, people in NFL circles continue to speculate about Michigan and the Harbaughs.

Specifically Jim and John.

Oops, I let the cat outta the bag Mud....

I lost interest in the Lions, and the NFL, back when Billy Sims retired.
billy-sims.jpg

Agreed but what does that have to do with YRC's code of conduct?
Someone posted, several pages back- that YRCW is making people sign a letter that they have a side job and will ask permission to work it. For the most part, it's already covered under FMSCA 395 (logging requirements). It's law. I haven't seen the 'code of conduct'; but if it's actually what's contained, there is no doubt you must comply. Don't have to sign, but do have to comply....

If it's something different, well- ignore my rambling....

Yeah, that was a bunch of political rhetoric and sensationalism. I think he rolled up his sleeves and got down to business, once elected. Stay below the radar and what not. He is a fairly busy guy.

Working to Destroy America, for sure..... He did less damage as a real jokester...

Don't you have anything else to do but troll every ones board.Beat it scramm and or get lost.

Easy Now! Yep, he's horrible and needs to go. But he tried to recruit my baby-giant to Ball State in 2006, so he can't be ALL Bad.... :LMAO:

The point of my Brady Hoke post was in response to a member telling another member to, beat it scram and or get lost. This type of behavior has no place in the YRC Forum, Imo.

P.I.E. was a low key no problems kind of job, Triplex. No stress, good times. Twenty years at Roadway/ Yellow/ YRC kinda changed that!:guiness:
Holy crap a triplex goodnees your showing your age and yes those were good times

The point of my Brady Hoke post was in response to a member telling another member to, beat it scram and or get lost. This type of behavior has no place in the YRC Forum, Imo.

Mud, some people have to get up on a soap box for people to see them, know what I mean.... It's all good...

They just try to impose their own administrative rules upon the union contract workers.

this tactic only binds you to their "exrtacintractual" rules
if you agree. How?? By signing your name, of course.

So, we Should NOT agree to any exrtacintractual rules that haven't been negotiated. Through
our sorry, bootlicking union.

It sure does seem like you are siding with the YRC Management Monkeys. Do you really want to do that? By the way you better start logging every time you mow the yard. It will be looked at if you are in a serious accident. Just say'n.

Driver from Walmart who killed a man on the NJTP is under scrutiny for his commute ,amongst other things . You ever been in the discovery process of a lawsuit , let alone a wrongful death suit ?? You are required under law to report all hours worked for all employers when completing your log book .Engaged in hobbies and chores are not part of that scenario . And I haven't seen this code of conduct .If you sign it , you should get a copy of it . Anyone post it ??

Driver from Walmart who killed a man on the NJTP is under scrutiny for his commute ,amongst other things . You ever been in the discovery process of a lawsuit , let alone a wrongful death suit ?? You are required under law to report all hours worked for all employers when completing your log book .Engaged in hobbies and chores are not part of that scenario . And I haven't seen this code of conduct .If you sign it , you should get a copy of it . Anyone post it ??

John, I think post #4 has a link to the published code of conduct.

Here it is again: http://www.yrcw.com/corporategovernance/code_of_business_conduct.pdf