Yellow | code of conduct

KK..... You have a rough weekend there bud.. Not like you to slip like this.... Where's that quarterly report...LOL
I've learned (been around NMFA concessions since 93) that 'days til the quarter' mean nothing to a concessions Corp. The only day that means anything is Today. It's been almost 5 years- there are no surprises. Those with talent/ good records/ futures left for better jobs. Those still here are the ones who either are hanging on to retire or have nothing to present a different employer for a better life. Hence the lingering bitterness and infighting. The motto Should be 'if God is with me, what can Man do to me?'

Sometimes God doesn't save us From the storm, but brings us Thru the Storm! Keep our eyes on the prize (Heaven), and not the trial. Faith gives the answer to inner peace. Yellow laid me off and I found a future while others focused on negatives. Change your Focus and thrive!

If you woke up alive, no ones shooting at you and YRCs doors are open you're ahead of 90% of the world....

I've learned (been around NMFA concessions since 93) that 'days til the quarter' mean nothing to a concessions Corp. The only day that means anything is Today. It's been almost 5 years- there are no surprises. Those with talent/ good records/ futures left for better jobs. Those still here are the ones who either are hanging on to retire or have nothing to present a different employer for a better life. Hence the lingering bitterness and infighting. The motto Should be 'if God is with me, what can Man do to me?'

Sometimes God doesn't save us From the storm, but brings us Thru the Storm! Keep our eyes on the prize (Heaven), and not the trial. Faith gives the answer to inner peace. Yellow laid me off and I found a future while others focused on negatives. Change your Focus and thrive!

If you woke up alive, no ones shooting at you and YRCs doors are open you're ahead of 90% of the world....

That idiot of a TM down here at YRC, called me this morning and ask me when I was ready to start.. It was all I could to do keep from cursing the guy out... I told him "Three weeks ago I called you and you never returned my call.. I figured you had made the decision not to hire..".. He says, "Well, I got busy and forgot"... LMAO at the dude man.. I said "Well, I forgot too, find you another follower"....

That idiot of a TM down here at YRC, called me this morning and ask me when I was ready to start.. It was all I could to do keep from cursing the guy out... I told him "Three weeks ago I called you and you never returned my call.. I figured you had made the decision not to hire..".. He says, "Well, I got busy and forgot"... LMAO at the dude man.. I said "Well, I forgot too, find you another follower"....
If you liked the co-workers I'd have tried it for kicks and giggles. Could always walk off if he ticked you off. Might've been fun. Just don't let it become a drag...

If you liked the co-workers I'd have tried it for kicks and giggles. Could always walk off if he ticked you off. Might've been fun. Just don't let it become a drag...

I hope the conversation ended our business relations.. I was pretty honest and forward with the guy, about my displeasure...

Don't you have anything else to do but troll every ones board.Beat it scramm and or get lost.

How would you know if I'm trolling, unless you weren't trolling yourself? Report me...

By the way, I have beat it(and if you say you haven't your a liar).. I have scrammed more times than I can count.. And, I've never been lost, I have just been sightseeing... Thank you for your support though...

Last edited by a moderator: