New Penn | Combining of Terminals or Operations as a Result of Merger of Companies

There will be No Newpenn freight Joe :452: There will be NO NewPenn period :452: OVER DONE CLOSED be careful what you wish for..

because I said bad things might happen does not mean I wish them to happen

there is always the possibility of the re-vote

newpenn_truck.jpg

to keep the mighty New Penn rolling

I really wonder what the mystery investor(s) will do when YRCW asks for a hearing on the COO anyway regardless of the vote. Surely if they've been able to amass $500 million , they would realize that the traffic won't stay with YRC for any length of time. The same goes for closing 2 of the top 4 of Reddaway's terminals. The repercussions on the latter will be shippers bolting form them and they won't be bolting to YRC. Those 2 scenarios, with or without a yes vote, will be impossible to overcome.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aide they still don't know what the hell they are doing they (YRC) should of been on the road to recovery when we gave the FIRST give backs NOW they want more I don't know about you guy's i am all BLED OUT

because I said bad things might happen does not mean I wish them to happen

there is always the possibility of the re-vote

newpenn_truck.jpg

to keep the mighty New Penn rolling
What in the worlkd is that ugly huge box behind the drivers seat?????????Where is the window which is supposed to be there? What the hell is all that junk on the roof...and what are the wheels doing with all that money wasting chrome on them???????
That picture makes me want to puke.........DAYCAB please!!!!!!!

I really wonder what the mystery investor(s) will do when YRCW asks for a hearing on the COO anyway regardless of the vote. Surely if they've been able to amass $500 million , they would realize that the traffic won't stay with YRC for any length of time. The same goes for closing 2 of the top 4 of Reddaway's terminals. The repercussions on the latter will be shippers bolting form them and they won't be bolting to YRC. Those 2 scenarios, with or without a yes vote, will be impossible to overcome.

one can only assume that YRC is a yes vote and somehow some way New Penn stays in the game with fewer terminals

it's impossible to knock the champion out..they get off the canvas and keep coming at you

one can only assume that YRC is a yes vote and somehow some way New Penn stays in the game with fewer terminals

it's impossible to knock the champion out..they get off the canvas and keep coming at you
Right Joe, they keep coming at you with the tin cup.

If Newpenn stays open,and I do believe they will.they will not be closing any terms..Get over it Joe...

NO Tannersville still empty> awaiting HOS rules change. Back to 10hrs driving will need for relay to Akron,Toledo rail etc. If no vote according to COO will disolve NP and end tail. YRC velocity and utility already does next day. GOD BLESS US ALL!!

They could make it a retirement home then when the older people wonder away,it would be easier to find them as they would most likely GLOW in the dark....

thought they had a city operation there now? One never knows..talked to a city driver out of the new large Yellow term in CT that Roadway moved into about 2 yrs ago from Cheshire

rumor is Estes owns it now and YRC is moving back to Cheshire where Roadway was leasing a large term to do the state..that'll work

They are basically threatning to close all of NP and terminals. but relocate yrc into a couple of the NP terminals. (SYRACUSE, ROCHESTER CINNAMINSON, SPRINGFIELD, MAY BE ONE MORE)

a serious threat right there..threatening to close all NP terminals I like New Penn, I hate to see a union company go down that way but be careful they don't have to bite their tail off

but if they follow thru on that threat it wouldn't be a merger of operations of the two companies..it would be the end of New Penn..resulting in an end-tail.
facepalm.png

the latest definitive agreement whatever doesn't guarantee a revote..
let's hope it isn't a guttersnipe and they actually let New Penn revote

no they're not closing them all...springfield, billerica, rochester, syracuse, and cinnaminson will remain open with yrc moving into those.