Yellow | Compete, and perform or else..

money-show.gif

In 2006, O’Brien was elected president of Local 25, and has been re-elected six times as of 2022.[6] In the fifteen-year span of his presidency, the local’s membership has increased by 30%, notably organizing a group of more than 1000 parking lot attendants, many of whom were immigrants from East Africa.[6]
What is the total pay and benefits package and paid days for these attendants?
Good they got them...but what is it?
Would it be worthwhile to leave New Penn and apply there?

Anyways....

What kind of rigging was he in?
Construction?
Or is it a term used for movies..stage.. theatre?

I just delivered to a rigging place which was all speakers and wires and stage stuff..

We, old-timers, gave you everything on a silver platter, heater, AC, PS, air ride, heated mirrors. auto transmissions, just to name a few.
Now you have some on here who want to euthanize us old bastards who work more than 30 years.
Pray tell me what more do we have to offer?
I still have my original hips and knees, that's more than some of you who work the docks can say.
They're not up for grabs.
Thank God I got all mine and won't do anything crazy to blow any of my joints. But I bet I cared and pushed more freight at the same time than you ever did in the last 6 years. As a dock worker and as a driver and being safe too. It's not hard. I'm actually fighting for what I think we are worth not for what you been complaining about that "roadway was number 1" well show it and prove it or you still buthurt? Thank God you got a job and now it's time to work to have a resume to fight in the next contract. Last contract and this one we in general do what the old timers have shown us and that's to chill and not work so we got nothing to back us up to fight a good contract.

Thank God I got all mine and won't do anything crazy to blow any of my joints. But I bet I cared and pushed more freight at the same time than you ever did in the last 6 years. As a dock worker and as a driver and being safe too. It's not hard. I'm actually fighting for what I think we are worth not for what you been complaining about that "roadway was number 1" well show it and prove it or you still buthurt? Thank God you got a job and now it's time to work to have a resume to fight in the next contract. Last contract and this one we in general do what the old timers have shown us and that's to chill and not work so we got nothing to back us up to fight a good contract.
So ..you are here since 2014.... Or 6 years?
You seem to have said both.

I think you have me confused with someone who actually worked for a living.
I posted before, you can count on one hand the times I have touched a piece of freight in my 35 years.
I have also been retired since 1990 so you win your bet.
Please show me a post where I have said Big R was #1.
I never had but 1 job, Ryder Truck Lines, PIE, and that was the best job in trucking.
BTW, I don't have a job, but I do have a million-dollar pension.