Yellow | Con-Way being sold.

18902884704_340d73cbb6.jpg

Relax everyone just relax XPO Has very deep pockets and there CEO is not a greedy dude like welch and Pierson and he isn't robbing from his employees to to have a bloated salary yes there buying stuff left and right but they can afford that when your salary is $495,000 (XPO CEO Bradley Jacobs)a year hell he makes less than Pierson I think is a good move they probably will do very well with Conway and I seriously doubt XPO will be beating down the door to want the drivers to start giving back money and vacation

WOW , BIG News !!!! changes coming for Conway soon too then !!!!
This will be the wave of the future. Conglomerates buying LTL and truckload companies, lowering wages, benefits, and pensions and there is no Union Companies now to drive wages, benefits, and pensions back up. Everyone better enjoy what they have today, because there future will be worth less than their past from a financial perspective. This is happening in every industry and now the untouchable trucking industry see's just how it will be infiltrated into their industry. The non-union companies did not get to glote long about the downfall of the union companies. Oh yes, by the way, the day will come when the price will be right and the Cogdin's will let O.D. go and they will suffer the same fate, eventually.

XPO is going to rebrand-name con way to XPO and putting in there own CEO & people by 1st of year . !! Damm WISH they would have bought the YELLOW PIG instead , cause then they would have got JAMIE the best numbers guy !!!

XPO is going to rebrand-name con way to XPO and putting in there own CEO & people by 1st of year . !! Damm WISH they would have bought the YELLOW PIG instead , cause then they would have got JAMIE the best numbers guy !!!
I ain't over yet.

Ask DHL how going big in the United States turned out. 3 years ago this was a 2.5 Billion Dollar Company. Now it's going to be a 15 Billion Dollar Company 3 years later!! To big to fast!