Yellow | Con-Way being sold.

I

I guess you can always buy your own rig and become an independent contractor and find out much they pay maybe one day they will make concay all owner operators like FedEx does with their Fedex Ground
you no understand , that Conway will be company drivers for XPO now !!! they are changing the name from Con Way to XPO and them driver's will be company drivers for XPO and maybe the yellow pig should switch to independent contractors too !!!

Are you this big of an idiot in real life or do you just play one on the internet?
No , YRC101 is the idiot , as he thinks XPO won't have company drivers after buying con way ??? BUT Thank You for thinking of me and PLUS if I am this big of a idiot then I could be in upper management with the yellow pig !! Hee Haw !!:duh:

No , YRC101 is the idiot , as he thinks XPO won't have company drivers after buying con way ??? BUT Thank You for thinking of me and PLUS if I am this big of a idiot then I could be in upper management with the yellow pig !! Hee Haw !!:duh:
We'll you are so concerned about their pay scale so I replied why don't you become an owner operator and find out what they pay instead of asking stupid questions and yes all is owner operated IDIOT!!!!

You need to go back to Wong School you asked what was the pay scale for XOP I replied they are brokers with owner operators and I did not mention that Conway are owner operators, At least not for now so I answered your your question so read carefully before you freak out dude

We'll you are so concerned about their pay scale so I replied why don't you become an owner operator and find out what they pay instead of asking stupid questions and yes all is owner operated IDIOT!!!!
Well I have talked to Con-Way Driver's that was in the meetings and none of them said they were to be changed to owner operator ?? but sure you right and I am Wong on this subject . thank you for your words wisdom .

You need to go back to Wong School you asked what was the pay scale for XOP I replied they are brokers with owner operators and I did not mention that Conway are owner operators, At least not for now so I answered your your question so read carefully before you freak out dude , Thanks for your advice and I guess we will know the truth in a few months if con-way guys are company drivers or owner operators like you believe they will be ?? time will time the truth . so have a nice wk-end till we both know the truth then .:6781:

Well I have talked to Con-Way Driver's that was in the meetings and none of them said they were to be changed to owner operator ?? but sure you right and I am Wong on this subject . thank you for your words wisdom .
You didn't talk to anyone. The deal hasn't even closed yet. You're a liar

You didn't talk to anyone. The deal hasn't even closed yet. You're a liar
Well we will have agree to disagree on this , because the local con way driver's DID have a meeting at the terminal and was told about the buyout !! so believe that I am a liar that is fine . Have a Nice Wk-end .

You need to go back to Wong School you asked what was the pay scale for XOP I replied they are brokers with owner operators and I did not mention that Conway are owner operators, At least not for now so I answered your your question so read carefully before you freak out dude
Wong is a known liar with zero reading skills.

Fellas. All they have told us is all you have read in the media. The guy bought Con-way. No one knows his intentions, yet. What has he done to other companies he has bought in the past ? He has let the drivers go and offered them their jobs back as independent contractors.

That is with small companies with a few hundred drivers. This is a very large fleet. It will be different just in size and scope. Will it actually be any different ? Well, we will find out quick enough. This guy moves fast. And he ain't done buying.

Wong is a known liar with zero reading skills.
Thank You YRC-ATM , and don't stress out to much this wk-end "with me on your mind all wk-end long" , wondering what I will lie or misread next ??? so try to get outside enjoy the sunshine and try not to think about me all wk-end !!! Don't Worry Be Happy !!