XPO | Con-way Drivers are bad-***

yall are so right hard work with sometimes no appreciation it seems about all ther is left anymore . although there are still those that beleve in what they are doing still those higher ups that really forget how and who it truly is that keeps this company going day after day i applaud each and everyone of you for all the hard work you and we do

that's exactly the point i was trying to make when i created this post. Whether or not we are appreciated by the higher ups or not and to what degree is irrelevant here.

these guys came out of the woodworks and all of a sudden i was like human torch from the fantastic 4 :flame: :flame: :flame:

case in point: the average con-way DSR is a more cost efficient (productive) model than it's industry counterparts.

ive worked at 2 other LTL companies and have friends all over the industry.

again, whether or not we get paid more, or less, or treated better or worse or are a more stable company is for another discussion.

CON-WAY will fail.The end is near!!!! they are closing more service centers and laying off more employees than anyone in the idustry,So just keep telling yourself you guys are better than everyone else your all brainwashed by those gay videos you watch every Monday.

CON-WAY will fail.The end is near!!!! they are closing more service centers and laying off more employees than anyone in the idustry,So just keep telling yourself you guys are better than everyone else your all brainwashed by those gay videos you watch every Monday.

Ah, another brief, but intelligent, appearance by Chicken Little...but, could it be there is more than one..?? Just curious, if the sky does fall on you, does it hurt..?? I mean, what is it, really..??

Ah, another brief, but intelligent, appearance by Chicken Little...but, could it be there is more than one..?? Just curious, if the sky does fall on you, does it hurt..?? I mean, what is it, really..??

Hey it hurts like helll...Oh sorry forgot...you left coasters don't get hail!!!

Chicken Little is a lib...fuggedaboud 'im!

Rat :loser:

Those are DVD's not videos.

Stock back up a buck and half on Friday. All the truck companies were up.
Our place just called back the laided-off drivers from last month. Maybe things are looking up..

Stock back up a buck and half on Friday. All the truck companies were up.
Our place just called back the laided-off drivers from last month. Maybe things are looking up..

Look, don't screw this up for cobraboy...OK, the sky is NOT falling at your place, but it is still falling everywhere else...He needs hope, don't take that from the man...er boy...

:last

i wouldnt be so shure about laying off more employees than anyone in the industry that's kind of far fetched...

i know for a fact YRC laid off a lot more than us. Fedex and others are maybe not us much, but it's obviously because of the recession.

i just finished explaining that this was a thread about conway driver appreciation, and has nothing to do with comparing company financials/standings/wages etc...

seeing as you know that we get our "gay" :last videos every monday, you must have worked here or work here and couldnt/cant hang because your lame/weaksauce

i had a feeling this thread would generate a lot of hate, but it kinda proves a few things...

i will just sit back now and watch :popcorn:

If I enjoyed those videos, does that mean I'm gay....????

Starting more than a year ago, I liked to dress in blue.

If I enjoyed those videos, does that mean I'm gay....????

Starting more than a year ago, I liked to dress in blue.

if you enjoy another mans company more than a womans

or

if you became a truck driver just so you can be around other truck drivers. (you know that female truckers are few and far between)

or

if you take advantage of every chance you get to walk into a dark trailer when another dsr is in there.
"you need help with that steve?"

what's wrong with wearing blue? ny jets, LA dodgers, denver nuggets? those guys certainly arent gay

I used to drink a LOT and as far as I know, I never killed anyone and I never woke up with or went to bed with a guy.

Even though my wife gets on my nerves, I definitely prefer women.......wearing blue flames....

I used to drink a LOT and as far as I know, I never killed anyone and I never woke up with or went to bed with a guy.

Even though my wife gets on my nerves, I definitely prefer women.......wearing blue flames....

who asked? when was your manhood put into question?
:biglaugh:

somebody has security issues.

Those are DVD's not videos.

Beer...you're scarin' me!!!

The videos are on the DVDs...the DVD is the medium of transference used to view the video...the video is not a platform but a product applied to the DVD...

:Poke:

Beer...you're scarin' me!!!

The videos are on the DVDs...the DVD is the medium of transference used to view the video...the video is not a platform but a product applied to the DVD...

:Poke:

give him some slack, hes a truck driver, working 70 hours a week and sleeping all weekend, do you think we can catch up with all these new items? DVD hmm? so my VHS tapes are now worthless? i keep hearing something about blue or red discs, blue-ray or red-ray or something. Does con-way use those?

give him some slack, hes a truck driver, working 70 hours a week and sleeping all weekend, do you think we can catch up with all these new items? DVD hmm? so my VHS tapes are now worthless? i keep hearing something about blue or red discs, blue-ray or red-ray or something. Does con-way use those?

They will only use blue ray and if you have to ask why...well then...forget about it!