XPO | Con-way freight sucks!! please reply

Wow, have we stooped so low as to attack someones character and opinion just because we disagree? I always thought we were beyond the elementary thought process. I guess if the union never goes through, you will be on here typing nanna nanna boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

so easy not to call people names.....

Attack someones character? Are you sure the only thing in your ciggys is tobacco?

Why would I be scared for my job? Everything is great..I'm not at risk of being laid-off if shippers start to go away.
The only reason shippers would go away is because of the rates or their freight being torn up by all the part timers not the union or fear of the same!

It's a free country, leave and don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

So hard to care anymore.......(about crybabies)
there is a plane leaving everyday,have a safe trip,or you can stay,sign a card vote yes,see how easy that was.welcome aboard.

God in heaven please elaborate. the last thing i want to have to see on this forum is some guy just begging to get torn apart by merdock and beerfd. what is your point ??? please reply to what?

It is what it is...

Con-Way in times past was a good company...good for the industry...the customers...the employees...and the stockholders.

Those days are gone.

Somewhere is the mix the bean counters and talking heads decided service would no longer be the driving force that made this company the force to be (or was to be) to contend with.

There was a time in the not too distant past that Con-Way set the standards by which all other carriers would strive to emulate. Granted they were not the largest...but they were the best...PERIOD!!!

When the 'customer first' mentality was abandoned and the likes of John L. came aboard as prez...things rapidly deteriorated...that and the ever continuing shrinkage of the market gave opportunity for the accountants to take control.

The company that focuses on the customer...'on time and exception free' will emerge as the winner.

Meanwhile...this company will continue to explore ways to augment the bottom line at the expense of the selfsame peeps that built it.

Rat

It is what it is...

Con-Way in times past was a good company...good for the industry...the customers...the employees...and the stockholders.

Those days are gone.

Somewhere is the mix the bean counters and talking heads decided service would no longer be the driving force that made this company the force to be (or was to be) to contend with.

There was a time in the not too distant past that Con-Way set the standards by which all other carriers would strive to emulate. Granted they were not the largest...but they were the best...PERIOD!!!

When the 'customer first' mentality was abandoned and the likes of John L. came aboard as prez...things rapidly deteriorated...that and the ever continuing shrinkage of the market gave opportunity for the accountants to take control.

The company that focuses on the customer...'on time and exception free' will emerge as the winner.

Meanwhile...this company will continue to explore ways to augment the bottom line at the expense of the selfsame peeps that built it.

Rat
Didn't we get rid of you?

hey sh!tbird, if u have a problem --- take up the companies offer of 10,000 and payment of moving---and go up to north dakota where they need a real driver like you
No thanks I don't think I could stand being around your entjre family you are quite enough thank you LMAO

hey sh!tbird, if u have a problem --- take up the companies offer of 10,000 and payment of moving---and go up to north dakota where they need a real driver like you
P.S. if I do have a problem i'll take care of it myself no need to run away or I will let my union stewart handle it lol

Some people can get away with personal attacts on these boards and others can't. If you are pro-union you will get busted every time !!!

If you act like a dumbass I will treat you like one. You dont know what or how I moderate so I suggest keeping your attacks on me to your self .. dumbass.