XPO | Con-way freight sucks!! please reply

If you act like a dumbass I will treat you like one. You dont know what or how I moderate so I suggest keeping your attacks on me to your self .. dumbass.

DUMBASS.... Wow you just got me all warm and fuzzy inside and thanks for the complement . But that just shows who the one sided dumbass really is !

DUMBASS.... Wow you just got me all warm and fuzzy inside and thanks for the complement . But that just shows who the one sided dumbass really is !

You know I want you to understand something here .. I have my own issues with con-way and I have voiced my opinion on here in the past .. I have a real problem with the pro union guys on here telling me what my opinion is on this whole thing especially when you dont do the proper research on how or what I have complained about on here in the past.... I have seen many guys come, go and be chased away on here who have posted about many different subjects that pertain to conway. I personally dont believe you have the wherewithal to continue with your cause.. the first time you get cornered by management you will roll over and **** on yourself and tell them I am not doing this. I have seen it more than once. And you will sell someone out to save your own ass.
The guys that I really believed in that were on here a few years ago had it pegged and that would have been the bunch I would have given my right arm to fight with. You sir dont have it .. you and your buddy rollin 62 love to tell people what and how to think about that rather than educate the masses. I would be willing to bet guys at LTU signed cards just to keep you away from them. I know I would. So before you get critical of me take a long look at your self. You have a long way to go. Good luck.

Here Goe S My Two Cents !! Here S Your Sign !!!

Will Work For Food !!! Stand By any Interstate with it Im sure you ll make a few bucks !!

Other wise Shutup Do your Job Be Happy you got the Pennies you do have !!

Ya know 99 I'll give credit where credit is due! Im sure you have a lot on your plate, with the full time job and full time moderator on these trucking boards. I know *you view me as a dumb truck driver from ltu who just likes to ***** and cause trouble... But you have underestimated my abilities to Organize. I personally do not need to post true facts like every one wants ( the whole truth and nothing but cold hard facts. What I do is post the dislikes of the company you work for from the employees them selves, who do not want to put there neck on the line. Actually I wish you would close your computer for one day and look around at what's happening at Conway instead of believing every thing that's being posted! The threads have turned into seeing who the smartest guy on the block !
Employee against employee for the battle of wits or who can post the biggest line of bull **** and make someone believe them . Now for pissing down my leg probabley not gonna happen any time soon, so I'll get to the punch line... Every employee has signed a card on there *own free will because your fellow employees are tired of all the b.s and bad treatment this company has dished out ! So I'll let u in on a little secret as of 9/22/11 we have multiple *service centers with 90% signatures collected and another dozen with 50 to 70% *signed, currently we have been placed on standby to let other sc's catch up so you sir can assume im full of **** as you have *stated before, but this is a fact and it *is taking place now and *have accomplish this in 3 1/2 months, so we are moving forward with *the organizing process . Soon Conway will be union! Now
I'm sure your not going to believe this so you personally can call a local in the city you're in and ask for your self! *Better yet sign a card and join us.*

Have a nice day mr moderator, the convict*

You know I want you to understand something here .. I have my own issues with con-way and I have voiced my opinion on here in the past .. I have a real problem with the pro union guys on here telling me what my opinion is on this whole thing especially when you dont do the proper research on how or what I have complained about on here in the past.... I have seen many guys come, go and be chased away on here who have posted about many different subjects that pertain to conway. I personally dont believe you have the wherewithal to continue with your cause.. the first time you get cornered by management you will roll over and **** on yourself and tell them I am not doing this. I have seen it more than once. And you will sell someone out to save your own ass.
The guys that I really believed in that were on here a few years ago had it pegged and that would have been the bunch I would have given my right arm to fight with. You sir dont have it .. you and your buddy rollin 62 love to tell people what and how to think about that rather than educate the masses. I would be willing to bet guys at LTU signed cards just to keep you away from them. I know I would. So before you get critical of me take a long look at your self. You have a long way to go. Good luck.

Ya know 99 I'll give credit where credit is due! Im sure you have a lot on your plate, with the full time job and full time moderator on these trucking boards. I know *you view me as a dumb truck driver from ltu who just likes to ***** and cause trouble... But you have underestimated my abilities to Organize. I personally do not need to post true facts like every one wants ( the whole truth and nothing but cold hard facts. What I do is post the dislikes of the company you work for from the employees them selves, who do not want to put there neck on the line. Actually I wish you would close your computer for one day and look around at what's happening at Conway instead of believing every thing that's being posted! The threads have turned into seeing who the smartest guy on the block !
Employee against employee for the battle of wits or who can post the biggest line of bull **** and make someone believe them . Now for pissing down my leg probabley not gonna happen any time soon, so I'll get to the punch line... Every employee has signed a card on there *own free will because your fellow employees are tired of all the b.s and bad treatment this company has dished out ! So I'll let u in on a little secret as of 9/22/11 we have multiple *service centers with 90% signatures collected and another dozen with 50 to 70% *signed, currently we have been placed on standby to let other sc's catch up so you sir can assume im full of **** as you have *stated before, but this is a fact and it *is taking place now and *have accomplish this in 3 1/2 months, so we are moving forward with *the organizing process . Soon Conway will be union! Now
I'm sure your not going to believe this so you personally can call a local in the city you're in and ask for your self! *Better yet sign a card and join us.*

what you don't understand is that you and everybody else lied to those people and promised stuff that you shouldn't have promised. You made them think they would have it like abf or yrc.. that's not true. You guys being represenative of the union, broke the law. The rules go both ways. And that is what Conway will use to stop it. And they can easily find you.

But, not to worry, this thing is only big in your little world.. so keep posting the false statements..your only helping.

LOL..ok I will turn off my computer for a day. How bout two. I am fully aware of what is going on with con-way. I see it. I watch. I have looked at what is happenning from all angles and you want to know something robin hood... all you are doing is creating more problems for this company than trying to resolve them. You guys in tulsa lost any kind of credibility on here with me when your buddy pinched one out on star card and used it as an avatar. There are other ways to make your point. Yea I maybe hanging on that one but that was a middle school moronic stunt.
And as far as your numbers go. You can type whatever you want on the internet without any facts to support your numbers. Fudging the numbers like one of the accountants.
I called local 200 in milwaukee by the way. Someone I have known for years works there. I asked if anyone has called. They said no. And guess what else I was told. They are focusing on fed ex right now. Package and freight. So good luck getting national attention.

I won't join you. I feel you are misguided and embellish. The only real problem you have in LTU is your band of merry men and probably bad management.
I am also taking your advice. I am shutting off my computer for 2 days. I am going to go visit my kid. Some things ARE more important than your misguided embellishments. Good luck. You will need it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

All this that you have accomplished.... and even if the vote happened this Saturday it would take two more years to go through the legal mumbo jumbo and all the negotiating to actually install a union. And you guys aren't ready. And every day you aren't ready pushes things two more years into the future. Soon is an exageration.

This company doesn't want a union. The teamsters have their own interests ( fedex ) in mind. And when people do wake up and hear all of your lies, that they signed that card to get, they won't vote the way you thought.

You people are naive.

Let's make no mistake I'm only one of many hundreds of drivers that has signed...and have accomplished what we have in this short amount of time, so when it's time for the vote we will be ready!
All this that you have accomplished.... and even if the vote happened this Saturday it would take two more years to go through the legal mumbo jumbo and all the negotiating to actually install a union. And you guys aren't ready. And every day you aren't ready pushes things two more years into the future. Soon is an exageration.

This company doesn't want a union. The teamsters have their own interests ( fedex ) in mind. And when people do wake up and hear all of your lies, that they signed that card to get, they won't vote the way you thought.

You people are naive.

Let's make no mistake I'm only one of many hundreds of drivers that has signed...and have accomplished what we have in this short amount of time, so when it's time for the vote we will be ready!

Where is all your help? Did they realize that they shouldn't be on here saying things that are not true, just to get people to sign?? BTW, you say hundreds of drivers... well, there are thousands of drivers. I don't know if what you are saying is true because I don't go to the meetings... so I'll just have to wait and see.

Where is all your help? Did they realize that they shouldn't be on here saying things that are not true, just to get people to sign?? BTW, you say hundreds of drivers... well, there are thousands of drivers. I don't know if what you are saying is true because I don't go to the meetings... so I'll just have to wait and see.
Yes you will, btw we are having another meeting this weekend, your more then welcome to come.

what you don't understand is that you and everybody else lied to those people and promised stuff that you shouldn't have promised. You made them think they would have it like abf or yrc.. that's not true. You guys being represenative of the union, broke the law. The rules go both ways. And that is what Conway will use to stop it. And they can easily find you.

But, not to worry, this thing is only big in your little world.. so keep posting the false statements..your only helping.
for one thing were not representives of the union,we went to the union,and mgt bashing the teamsters over yrc,if it werent for the greed of yrc they would not have put them in the shape there in ,heck now the empolyees are paying for that,the teamsters are helping them stay afloat,no promises have been made,getting organised first,then negotiate a contract,in that order,it wont be ferfect at first, but not to worry we got your back.

if you have seen someone asked about or harassed about a union,why on earth didn't you call the nlrb.whether you are for or against a union that is harassment and illegal.integrity is a "core"value.local management here won't even say the word,they won't even listen to a joke or comment about a union,even before this latest"effort".if guys were cornered or asked about it that isn't even borderline,that is ILLEGAL.got any proof?

i would say thousands,definitely multiple hundreds,as for highspeeds,fedx is off the teamsters radar,they were classified as a RAIL company by the government.

beerfd I wonder why you are so concerned with somone not telling the truth for the last few months about the union when you strongly defend a co that has lied and continues to lie for years. Where is that big pention they said you would get gone .