Congress Turns Up The Heat On The Teamsters Central States Pension Plan!

Discussion in 'Central States Pension Fund Discussion' started by Freightmaster1, Jan 17, 2016.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Did I say anything that was wasn't correct?.......... Leave it to you to make irrevelant and unrelated comments to my post..... :sleeping:

Crystal and ABFer like this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

If it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

We don't have enough $ in our pension (and you aren't in it anyway). This deal isn't making us into Ethiopia...

3. ESP

ESP Well-Known Member

Ethiopia? It may not for some who are still working, but for the rest of us. WELL CLOSE !, For Thousands, it is the end of the world. Enjoy.

4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

:sleeping:

There is enough money in the fund to allow more time to explore other options..... I know you're fine with the hastily put together cuts that were hurried into law.....

And yes....I am in CSPF (as well as a different fund)........and you obviously missed the point about Ethiopia.....of course...

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There was no point.

Which was my point.

I live in the real world. Overdramacizing and using communist type word-smithing only fuels the radicals to hate and blame, instead of using logic.

Losing half our pension isn't analogous to the starvation of sub-Sahara Africa. And the Powers That Be Aren't don't want that. They'd have no market for their products, and soon be as poor as we..... The use of such catch phrases is to rule the masses to revolution. Not related to this pension issue.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016