ABF | Considering changing jobs

I know this a stupid question, but how do you find out what supplement each terminal has. Thanks
Nothing stupid about that question. I think you would have to ask someone who works under it. I have never seen a list of supplements and the areas they cover. You could call the terminal and ask the sup or the TM, they have copies at their fingertips.

I did you a favor. For a couple weeks, I way here to make a fool of you.
I can't quite 'cypher this one out, could you help me with it?
Welcome back Stoney, I actually and honestly missed your entertainment.
:grouphug:
Now, how 'bout keeping it clean and cut out the name calling, like "stupid, stupid post, princess, drama queen, drone, etc". It's really not necessary and you are the first one to cry :crybaby: when you get it back.
Thank You in advance for your cooperation.

I can't quite 'cypher this one out, could you help me with it?
Welcome back Stoney, I actually and honestly missed your entertainment.
:grouphug:
Now, how 'bout keeping it clean and cut out the name calling, like "stupid, stupid post, princess, drama queen, drone, etc". It's really not necessary and you are the first one to cry :crybaby: when you get it back.

Typo, I fixed it.

How bout this, I just stay away from this forum, because I'll say this, I might risk a permanent ban, but I need to say it, afterwards I won't say a word.

You telling me to keep it clean us laughable. You're the one that loved calling me Stonehead. Just saying it's a tad hypocritical.
But hey if wanna run a G Rated forum here, and not let men duke it out with silly names than fine. It's not I was using profanity.
And my complaints about the name calling before wasn't that I was being called names, it was the fact that I was the one being singled out by the Mods for name calling while others got away with it. Either let us all do some name calling, or not allow anyone.

Now I'm not ******[any other poster], I'm go on post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post complaining about the Mods. I said my piece.

Out...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did you a favor. For a couple weeks, I wasn't here to make a fool of you.

Now that makes sense... Ok I take back that you were stalking me!!!

About making a fool out of me, You haven't made a fool out of me yet, but who knows maybe you will get lucky someday... NOT... LOL

Now that makes sense... Ok I take back that you were stalking me!!!

About making a fool out of me, You haven't made a fool out of me yet, but who knows maybe you will get lucky someday... NOT... LOL
As soon as he's done with himself...you're next Buddy. :ranting2:
:hysterical: :hysterical:

I'll put this out to everyone even though I know that everyone doesn't need it and it really shouldn't need to be said.

I do not condone the use of anyone other private individuals' names or pseudonyms when they are not around. To me it's a no brainer and I can't understand why others would do it. Stoney, do us a favor, take a look around at what was posted while you were doing us a favor and not here making fools out of us all. You will find that your name was not mentioned in public, NOT EVEN ONE TIME! No, "ha ha ha", no, "he had it coming", no nothing! And I'd bet that there are any number of guys who would have loved to have given you a public thrashing. But you were not around and they all, yes ALL OF THEM, refrained from doing so. I really do enjoy watching your show but if you do not behave your stay here will be short and your posts will be edited.

Typo, I fixed it.

How bout this, I just stay away from this forum, because I'll say this, I might risk a permanent ban, but I need to say it, afterwards I won't say a word.

You telling me to keep it clean us laughable. You're the one that loved calling me Stonehead. Just saying it's a tad hypocritical.
But hey if wanna run a G Rated forum here, and not let men duke it out with silly names than fine. It's not I was using profanity.
And my complaints about the name calling before wasn't that I was being called names, it was the fact that I was the one being singled out by the Mods for name calling while others got away with it. Either let us all do some name calling, or not allow anyone.

Now I'm not ******[any other poster], I'm go on post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post complaining about the Mods. I said my piece.

Out...
"How bout this, I just stay away from this forum, because I'll say this, I might risk a permanent ban, but I need to say it, afterwards I won't say a word." That's a good idea, just stay away from this forum.....you will not be missed.

Nothing stupid about that question. I think you would have to ask someone who works under it. I have never seen a list of supplements and the areas they cover. You could call the terminal and ask the sup or the TM, they have copies at their fingertips.

Brother ABFer, and Brother Papejr,...the supplements are on line on the Teamsters web site. You just have to know which Supplement you are operating under. There is a link in the page with the NMFA that should take you to the list of supplements.

Brother ABFer, and Brother Papejr,...the supplements are on line on the Teamsters web site. You just have to know which Supplement you are operating under. There is a link in the page with the NMFA that should take you to the list of supplements.

Wait..., Hold on, Brothers.....I just went to the Teamsters site,....they changed the format about two months ago, and I took it for granted that you could still access the contract page. Well, it's frustrating,...I used to be able to find it, but apparently the old format was too easy for us to use,......Now I can't link to the contract on a PDF like I used to from the Teamsters page. It probably still is there,....it's just a lot harder to get to, now. Brother Papejr,.....contact the nearest Local to you. Contracts and Supplements aren't state secrets, they should be able to provide you with a copy.

"How bout this, I just stay away from this forum, because I'll say this, I might risk a permanent ban, but I need to say it, afterwards I won't say a word." That's a good idea, just stay away from this forum.....you will not be missed.
I'd miss his antics, I think he's :hysterical: I just want him to clean up his act. He could easily state his case without calling everyone who disagrees with him "princess, stupid, drone, zombie, dumbass, etc". It is obvious he doesn't like it when he gets it in return I would think he'd be able to understand...:shrug:

Wait..., Hold on, Brothers.....I just went to the Teamsters site,....they changed the format about two months ago, and I took it for granted that you could still access the contract page. Well, it's frustrating,...I used to be able to find it, but apparently the old format was too easy for us to use,......Now I can't link to the contract on a PDF like I used to from the Teamsters page. It probably still is there,....it's just a lot harder to get to, now. Brother Papejr,.....contact the nearest Local to you. Contracts and Supplements aren't state secrets, they should be able to provide you with a copy.
Those old supplements are out of date on the new changes anyway. Maybe they've been swept up for that reason.

I'd miss his antics, I think he's :hysterical: I just want him to clean up his act. He could easily state his case without calling everyone who disagrees with him "princess, stupid, drone, zombie, dumbass, etc". It is obvious he doesn't like it when he gets it in return I would think he'd be able to understand...:shrug:

Obviously you didnt read or comprehend what I just said. Typical.

As far as calling men these silly names, I didn't know Teamsters were so thinned skinned.

Running road is great. Just keep your head down and mouth shut because ABF is full of backstabbers unless you agree with them.

Maybe if you werent such a jag, you wouldnt have such a social problem

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

You go to IBT and click on freight and than ABF contract update at the top of that you will see 2013 to 2018 ABF contract, supplements updates.

Yes...for a while he is amusing,but then he becomes that gnat buzzing around your ear that just will not go away...the house fly that keeps buzzing around you while you are sleeping early in the morning. that tag on your clothing that just rubs you the wrong way....the old blue haired lady doing 18m.p.h. in front of you when you are late for work.....the women in front of you at the donut shop that can not decide what dozen donuts she wants ,while all you want is a med. coffee.....I can go on and on but everyone has had their own stoney moment out there....feel free to tell me your own stoney moment. We can probably get a lot of mileage out of this one........like going #2 at a public restroom and finding only 2 sheet of t.p. left when you need at least a dozen......come on, there is a lot more i'm sure !!!!! bring it on t.b. members !!!

I never have understood the backstabbing and rah rah that goes on at these trucking co.'s Seems like ltl is even worse like guy's are playing on a damn team or something. It's just a freaking job and no one is better than anyone else. Sure some pay better than others but were all doing the same thing. Everybody's crap stinks just the same!!

Yes...for a while he is amusing,but then he becomes that gnat buzzing around your ear that just will not go away...the house fly that keeps buzzing around you while you are sleeping early in the morning. that tag on your clothing that just rubs you the wrong way....the old blue haired lady doing 18m.p.h. in front of you when you are late for work.....the women in front of you at the donut shop that can not decide what dozen donuts she wants ,while all you want is a med. coffee.....I can go on and on but everyone has had their own stoney moment out there....feel free to tell me your own stoney moment. We can probably get a lot of mileage out of this one........like going #2 at a public restroom and finding only 2 sheet of t.p. left when you need at least a dozen......come on, there is a lot more i'm sure !!!!! bring it on t.b. members !!!
When I see that he has reached to point(s) as listed above I just let him 'win' the argument and move on.