ABF | Contract update

I may be the biggest fool that ever walked through an ABF terminal door, but I do think they want their retirees protected.

By they... if you are referring to ArcBest... you really are one of the biggest fools that ever walked through an ABF terminal door.

And that's me trying to put it to you as delicate as I can seeing how sensitive you are. Just have a legitimate injury on the job... that's just one of many instances when you'll find out just how much the Fort cares about the welfare of their good... conscientious... hard working... union work force. You know how many of us had heard members over the years regret havng trusted the Fort once they learn just how little they do care after an injury occurred along with having to sit by and watch how the company screwed with them after the fact?

By they... if you are referring to ArcBest... you really are one of the biggest fools that ever walked through an ABF terminal door.

And that's me trying to put it to you as delicate as I can seeing how sensitive you are. Just have a legitimate injury on the job... that's just one of many instances when you'll find out just how much the Fort cares about the welfare of their good... conscientious... hard working... union work force. You know how many of us had heard members over the years regret havng trusted the Fort once they learn just how little they do care after an injury occurred along with having to sit by and watch how the company screwed with them after the fact?
Was out 10 weeks with a broken bicep tendon....I was made whole, surgery, rehab, compensation all that was required....that was not my experience Brother

Was out 10 weeks with a broken bicep tendon....I was made whole, surgery, rehab, compensation all that was required....that was not my experience Brother

No why doesn't that reply surprise me at all? I'll tell you why... that one word... 'MY'. That's the problem today... it's that all about me mentality that guys like you only care about. Everything just fine as long as they aren't screwing with you and you get what you want... right?

I was one of the lucky ones that never got hurt in my career but I had to just watch how many hard working Brothers got the shaft after getting hurt on the job by the company deny all claims at first then trying to starve them out by delaying their comp as long as they possibly could. But then again... you just don't give a damn about them... do you?

Hey Turncoat...you have been called out by Muler and the gang...you might as well shut your mouth and and be "thought a fool, than to post/open your mouth and remove all doubt" ...Nobody cares what you think, but obviously someone is listening now...you will vote "yes" to anything not to upset your applecart in Mayberry. a true Turncoat..Benedict Arnold

Hey Turncoat...you have been called out by Muler and the gang...you might as well shut your mouth and and be "thought a fool, than to post/open your mouth and remove all doubt" ...Nobody cares what you think, but obviously someone is listening now...you will vote "yes" to anything not to upset your applecart in Mayberry. a true Turncoat..Benedict Arnold

I kinda like reading his posts because just when I think that his latest post couldn't get anymore ludicrous... here he comes again... proving me wrong... lol