ABF | Conway Laredo Votes Yes

I know that problem. My family calls me grumpy. I guess when you get up in years at this job it takes a toll on you. I was at CF for 13 years and I could tell them how CF started to change soon after Conway was started and how they were at the end.

The employees are restless, not happy, pissed off, upset, broke. Just pick any. Any one of these or all of them is your answer. Read my post in this thread. I do believe your answer is in it.

Oh c'mon, not broke...we're well funded. I would say 90% left and went to OD. It's just a simpler job. People just don't want to work anymore. Oh yeah, 1% went to ABF..Rollin..He made a good choice.

Oh c'mon, not broke...we're well funded. I would say 90% left and went to OD. It's just a simpler job. People just don't want to work anymore. Oh yeah, 1% went to ABF..Rollin..He made a good choice.
I think he means broke as in our body's are wore out....

The employees are restless, not happy, pissed off, upset, broke. Just pick any. Any one of these or all of them is your answer. Read my post in this thread. I do believe your answer is in it.

im looking for highspeeds answer, i have my opinion already. id still like a COMPLETE breakdown of the differing health insurance plans available, and their costs for single AND family.

Unity across the parcel and freight biz is the only way to keep the white collar crooks in check. Bigger union membership, better contracts. :usa2:

im looking for highspeeds answer, i have my opinion already. id still like a COMPLETE breakdown of the differing health insurance plans available, and their costs for single AND family.

That's asking a bit much. I hardly understand the parts that matter to me.

That's asking a bit much. I hardly understand the parts that matter to me.

there are that many different plans? they dont just supply a grid with the number of people covered, and what the cost of high, middle, and low deductable plan is?

thats asking too much of your employer, to break down your health insurance coverage costs?

there are that many different plans? they dont just supply a grid with the number of people covered, and what the cost of high, middle, and low deductable plan is?

thats asking too much of your employer, to break down your health insurance coverage costs?

They mail us a book. And it comes with inserts to help simplify concepts. But it really is a lot of information.

They mail us a book. And it comes with inserts to help simplify concepts. But it really is a lot of information.

If it is that hard to decipher it must be a mind boggling experience that has you emptying your pockets frequently. Mine is pretty simple. The company pays the premium and we either have a small co pay of $20 or nothing out of pocket. Damn, that was tough.

There it is. The comment that I was waiting for. If more people would join, it would make it better for us. Not that you care what happens at Conway or FedEx, you just want them to join so you have better bargaining power. Can't leave the non-union carriers alone because you need them to make your contract better. Purely selfish. You could careless about my future and welfare, you just need my vote.
What don't you understand about Big Foot ? I think he does care about all those at Con Way and Fed x . I think it would be a big win for all. Its pretty much a no brainer that with numbers you have more to say . I am retired and I do give a damn about the guys still in the trucks that someday they will have a good pension and are able to enjoy retirement with out worrying how they will be able to care for themselves and wives . Will they have to become a wal mart greater because their nonunion so call pensions are not enough to live on ? Those union dues were one of the best investments I made in my life . Those dues will keep peace of mind once they start to pay off starting the first month after retiring . I know from personal experience .