FedEx Freight | Corona Virus

Your the one calling it that.
So is the president overhyping it?
And you claim to see reality but you refuse to see it when it’s staring you in the face...pathetic!!
Yes...well, when he does call it like it really is he’s ridiculed for it and accused of being not compassionate enough and with this being an election year, he does have a campaign to win (unless he declares martial law)

And you claim to see reality but you refuse to see it when it’s staring you in the face...pathetic!!
Yes...well, when he does call it like it really is he’s ridiculed for it and accused of being not compassionate enough and with this being an election year, he does have a campaign to win (unless he declares martial law)
So I'll try ya again.
Is he overhyping it?

Forgive me if I don't trust the World Health Disinformation.
Fair point. It also looks like the graph showing the decline has been removed. But I did save the screen shot. I'll post it later, for what it's worth.

Still, looking at country by country graphs, it looks like a turning point has been reached, in terms of new cases. Of course deaths will continue to rise, even when new cases drop.

So much of the data out there is suspect, only time will tell.

We have some gloves, personal sanitizer and cleaner for the trucks. Finally got the info on the handout for being paid if you get it. Also the driving pass in case we are stopped on the way to work.

nice RED, judging people because where they live. you weren't there for 9-11, some of us were. back the ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮ off of New Yorkers

Dude, settle down before you melt. It's a Southern thing. We don't like Yankees. Especially the one's who move south. You obviously left there for a reason right?

never said I was from NY.you assumed it, some of us could have meant some of us fedex employees

I didn't assume anything. You took it what Red said personal. I just said settle down. Your temper obviously let the cat out of the bag and now you want to try and put it back in.

Look, I have as much fun as anybody on here picking with Red and others, but I don't take anything on here personal. I don't believe Red does either. I'm not on a soapbox here, I'm just saying you shouldn't take it personal. I did at one point based on waht was going on outside of Truckingboards, but I didn't accomplish anything but making a fool of myself.

Last edited: