FedEx Freight | Corona Virus

I didn't assume anything. You took it what Red said personal. I just said settle down. Your temper obviously let the cat out of the bag and now you want to try and put it back in.

Look, I have as much fun as anybody on here picking with Red and others, but I don't take anything on here personal. I don't believe Red does either. I'm not on a soapbox here, I'm just saying you shouldn't take it personal. I did at one point based on waht was going on outside of Truckingboards, but I didn't accomplish anything but making a fool of myself.
if you think that was temper,you are sadly mistaken. this ::shit:: show bye no way can aggravate me

nice RED, judging people because where they live. you weren't there for 9-11, some of us were. back the ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮ off of New Yorkers
I wasn’t judging anyone....where is the alleged “Epicenter”, NY. Why, because you have hundreds, if not thousands, of people living in one building (like rats) and those buildings are stacked one next to another...out in the rural countryside where everyone has their own single family dwelling (whether it be a mansion or single wide) the number of cases are minimal to say the least!!

Just stating the facts!!

I’ve been saying all along the overhyping is a hoax and now people are starting to come together to prove just that...the state run media can only lie for so long!!

If anyone is skeptical of this video then PLEASE, get out and ride by your local hospital/urgent care...take video and share with the world exactly what you see going on...

I wasn’t judging anyone....where is the alleged “Epicenter”, NY. Why, because you have hundreds, if not thousands, of people living in one building (like rats) and those buildings are stacked one next to another...out in the rural countryside where everyone has their own single family dwelling (whether it be a mansion or single wide) the number of cases are minimal to say the least!!

Just stating the facts!!
thanks for the geography lesson. just proves that you can learn something new every day

Then, if you go to State projections
https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

You'll see some states, like Louisiana ,who have ALREADY pasted peak.

I've not yet seen any such reporting like that, from our elite journalist... Makes ya wonder

I'm only interested in when I get to start using all these tickets to watch my Atlanta Braves play. I'm missing those six dollar ballpark hotdogs and seven dollar beers at SunTrust.... I mean Truist park.

All jokes aside, that's still an awfully high, and unnecessary number of deaths due to the Chinese. I'm not buying their orign story.

I'm only interested in when I get to start using all these tickets to watch my Atlanta Braves play. I'm missing those six dollar ballpark hotdogs and seven dollar beers at SunTrust.... I mean Truist park.

All jokes aside, that's still an awfully high, and unnecessary number of deaths due to the Chinese. I'm not buying their orign story.

https://www.waynedupree.com/china-military-war-america/

I found this article earlier. Be it’s someone’s opinion. Worth sharing on this topic. I will be interested in seeing the responses.

He cant help himself. Said front line workers say its getting better lol.
If by frontline workers you mean the actors on TV that claim they’re quitting their jobs cause it’s just to hard then no, I ain’t buying it...the frontline workers I know relish in the opportunity to help others in spite of themselves, they’ll gladly tell ya “it’s what they signed up for” and they say positive cases are on the decline!!

https://www.waynedupree.com/china-military-war-america/

I found this article earlier. Be it’s someone’s opinion. Worth sharing on this topic. I will be interested in seeing the responses.

Interesting and frightening as well. My theory has been this virus was created with the intent to sicken our soldiers should we ever go to war with the Chinese.

I certainly hope the world will punish the Chinese for this and cripple their economy, but I don't hold out hope for that. At the least I hope we will bring our manufacturing home.

Bill Clinton sold us out allowing them into the world trade organization, but I digress. I'm straying too far off topic now.

I’ve been saying all along the overhyping is a hoax and now people are starting to come together to prove just that...the state run media can only lie for so long!!

If anyone is skeptical of this video then PLEASE, get out and ride by your local hospital/urgent care...take video and share with the world exactly what you see going on...

So why is the media over hyping this virus? You have said it a million times rain man, but when asked why, you can't provide a answer. IMO the biggest loser in this whole mess is the dems once again everyone forgot about sleepy Joe and Nancy made an ass out of herself again. You would think the media would want the opposite being they hate trump.

I think freight is done long term if Covid is still spreading
No way to vet all employees if they are infected
If customers get wind that a carrier is infected
They will go elsewhere
Shipping will be from manufacturer to customer
No more in-between imo