FedEx Freight | Countdown to wed!!

I don't mean to sound obtuse, but if as you suggest, we are having a seniority change, I would be curious how we are going to handle the national guys. September 2006 or full bore company seniority..

If they changed that seniority policy they would have to keep a janitor with a mop in the breakroom 24/7 to prevent slipping on the floor from all the tears.

I'm going to hold my breath until Wed.

Ok here goes .... (SMOKE inhales .)

turning purple....

purpler.....

SMOKESTACK said:
I'm going to hold my breath until Wed.

Ok here goes .... (SMOKE inhales .)

turning purple....

purpler.....

Hope your will is up to date because I'm not doing CPR on you.

If they changed that seniority policy they would have to keep a janitor with a mop in the breakroom 24/7 to prevent slipping on the floor from all the tears.

I laughed so hard I woke up the girlfriend...LOL, she was like..what is wrong with you! I told her she wouldn't understand, I remember Fedex all to well, Jeff that post was freakin spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALMOST wish I'd get laidoff because the not knowing is driving me to drink. O.K. truth be told I'm irish so any reason to drink is a good one. But that being said I hope some definitive answers come soon.

I ALMOST wish I'd get laidoff because the not knowing is driving me to drink. O.K. truth be told I'm irish so any reason to drink is a good one. But that being said I hope some definitive answers come soon.

Thats awesome Lee, I'm Irish and Cherokee, that said, I can't find a reason not to drink..LOL, that was the case however at 44 and throwing groceries, I can't play the game like I used to, lets just say as we get older and still work hard like we did as youngsters, we either make changes or go in the toilet, I opt for change, the toilet stinks..LOL!!!