FedEx Freight | Countdown to wed!!

POPCORN said:
??? Please explain. Company seniority to be determined by hire date? Ok. But I said there would be 2 announcements. One that would shock you and me and one that would devastate the Road Board.

And you didnt back it up,you were right there with Varnco on the contractor model BS. PT is the proper term for using truckload companies to haul our freight.

And you didnt back it up,you were right there with Varnco on the contractor model BS. PT is the proper term for using truckload companies to haul our freight.

I told you that if I knew more i would be an officer of the Company. And Mr. Varnco has NOT been proven wrong yet. We have PT and Contractors who both haul our freight, you are close to Chicago go check it out some night.

POPCORN said:
I told you that if I knew more i would be an officer of the Company. And Mr. Varnco has NOT been proven wrong yet. We have PT and Contractors who both haul our freight, you are close to Chicago go check it out some night.

Varnco and yourself claimed we would go to a contractor model like Ground. We dont have contractors leased to FedEx Freight,you know that.There are no contractors driving Fedex brand equipment in uniform.

Varnco and yourself claimed we would go to a contractor model like Ground. We dont have contractors leased to FedEx Freight,you know that.There are no contractors driving Fedex brand equipment in uniform.

You are full of HS sir. What about our "Partner in Transportation" aka. Hill Bros. Transportation.

To be clear,are you saying thats what the announcement will be? None of your predictions have come true,and you admit you cant document anything because its all opinion. And when your opinions dont come true you try to spin it to make it look like you are right.

To be clear,are you saying thats what the announcement will be? None of your predictions have come true,and you admit you cant document anything because its all opinion. And when your opinions dont come true you try to spin it to make it look like you are right.

I don't give a load of Bologna if I am right or you or anybody is right. Who gives a care. You need to understand that what you see today could vanish tomorrow. Best of luck

POPCORN said:
I don't give a load of Bologna if I am right or you or anybody is right. Who gives a care. You need to understand that what you see today could vanish tomorrow. Best of luck

Totally baseless speculation doesnt help anyone,thats all Im saying. It could vanish tommorow? Prolly not....

Totally baseless speculation doesnt help anyone,thats all Im saying. It could vanish tommorow? Prolly not....

It is all totally baseless speculation! Just like everyone else on the TB. We are going to feel an earthquake this week. Just sit in on the meetings and let your TM know that POPCORN and The Red Phone, told you all this Baseless Speculation was about to happen. Reconfigure all is good. I miss Lou Holtz and his simple wisdom.

We all are gonna look pretty silly if it does go down the way some have said with regards to Wednesday. If in fact he has a reliable source for this info, I could hardly blame him if hes chosen not to name his source. I know I for one wouldn't

That's a pretty stupid statement. I could say POPCORN is going to hack up a purple goose egg and someone else could say I haven't been proven wrong yet. See how ridiculous that statement is?

I guess I will be the moron who defends Stupidity now huh? It is circular logic a concept that is used by Politicians and other people of Low Intelligence. Sorry GR! You busted me.

Last edited by a moderator: