FedEx Freight | Countdown to wed!!

Well they didn't offer any positions at all in Day at the merge and the Hr person just moved his office from the Dayton terminal to CMH 2 weeks ago.

Gator said:
Well they didn't offer any positions at all in Day at the merge and the Hr person just moved his office from the Dayton terminal to CMH 2 weeks ago.

Hr can work out of any terminal in the region it could just be out of convenience that he moved...I shuttle to both hubs and there is absolutely no way that either terminal can absorb the others work ...10 pounds of it in a 5 pound bag

Hr can work out of any terminal in the region it could just be out of convenience that he moved...I shuttle to both hubs and there is absolutely no way that either terminal can absorb the others work ...10 pounds of it in a 5 pound bag

You are correct but, that didn't stop them from opening the disaster that is known as Chicago Heights. CGT absorbed 2 million pounds a day from the losing terminals on the last reconfiguration. They move a lot of freight in Chicago! 50-75 PT vans a day is commonplace. I worked at a center who moved over 2 million lbs. a hub and they shut us DOWN! So CGT could eat well! What a disgrace as far as I am concerned. Nobody will take charge of that mess known as CGT.

We've been told absolutely nothing about wednesday. Zero, Zilch, Nada. All we have are the rumors here about what's going on and that's kinda like shooting yourself in the foot with a Uzi and hoping you miss. So can someone list the facts and then the rumors please. What do you KNOW and then what you suspect.

I had a recorded message on my voicemail from Custom Critical looking for drivers in my area the other day ! Maybe they know I'm gonna be available soon so they decided to recruit me ? :clappy:

I thought FedEx was buying another company, Wednesday, usually is abbreviated Wed. Capitalize, capitalize, capitalize!