FedEx Freight | Countdown to wed!!

Posting at driver check in reads as follows... Change of operations 7/27/11 see scm in the am at your convenience? Can't be bad news if they are going to handle it like that

Posting at driver check in reads as follows... Change of operations 7/27/11 see scm in the am at your convenience? Can't be bad news if they are going to handle it like that

ours are mandatory meetings wed morn. in main office. not good:TR10driving03:

I just inquired about a road driver position that is still posted on the website and I was told that all road driver jobs are frozen til next week.........OMG what is going on?

You know it's kinda funny the way most of you guys portray "the company" as this big bad evil thing that is out to get you but really you are your own worst enemy. How long will it take you to realize that "the company" will do what ever it takes to make money and improve their money making ability. But you do have one thing right, they don't give a rats a## about you. You are expendable!!! If you can't handle that maybe you should think about another choice of employer or line of work. I love reading these threads, they provide me with minuets upon minuets of endless entertainment. Oh, by the way, I heard from an inside source that they will be laying-off all the full-time drivers and replacing them with contractors and hiring part-time drivers on an as-needed basis. Have fun with that one, just wanted to fit in!!!!

You know it's kinda funny the way most of you guys portray "the company" as this big bad evil thing that is out to get you but really you are your own worst enemy. How long will it take you to realize that "the company" will do what ever it takes to make money and improve their money making ability. But you do have one thing right, they don't give a rats a## about you. You are expendable!!! If you can't handle that maybe you should think about another choice of employer or line of work. I love reading these threads, they provide me with minuets upon minuets of endless entertainment. Oh, by the way, I heard from an inside source that they will be laying-off all the full-time drivers and replacing them with contractors and hiring part-time drivers on an as-needed basis. Have fun with that one, just wanted to fit in!!!!

I'm sorry. Where is it written that not only do I have to take w bite of a crap sandwich , but that I have to like the taste? I made no disparaging remarks about the company.

Clandestine_ice said:
I'm sorry. Where is it written that not only do I have to take w bite of a crap sandwich , but that I have to like the taste? I made no disparaging remarks about the company.

Mrlinehaul doesnt work for Fedex anyway.

meeting postponed til next tues. 07/26/11. That's on the window in Dayton Ohio. guess we have another week of guess what's going to happen, so get your thoughts in now!!

Tenspeed said:
meeting postponed til next tues. 07/26/11. That's on the window in Dayton Ohio. guess we have another week of guess what's going to happen, so get your thoughts in now!!

I asked if CGT was having one this week. Dispatcher said they were going to but it got cancelled. But they will have it next week.