XPO | Covid 19 Status ?

The only people that have immunity from this stuff are the vaccine manufacturers. The rest, including companies that require this stuff are going to keep lawyers very busy.

I got into a spat regarding masks with an overzealous FOS and wound up getting some implied answers from regional HR.

The basic situation was that I was being yelled at to wear a mask, and handed one from a box. On the box it said that the masks do not protect from COVID-19. When I pointed that out, that the mask policies were specfic to COVID-19, and that the FOS wasn't a doctor, the SCM got involved.

The basic answer is that the company can't do anything, and doesn't want to do anything. They can't make you wear a mask, they can't ask for vaccine status, nothing. Some very smart upper-level attorneys are aware of the liabilities and are basically pushing down the advice to accomodate anyone that pushes back and let them know it's ok, and the calm the **** down anyone going mask (⊙▃⊙).

The best way to deal with these people is to just make fun of them. Ask them if the fourth booster works as well as the first 3. Ask why a fat dock boss left his medical practice to work for XPO, and how good his malpractice insurance is. Why is an obese man giving medical advice? Ask them why they're asking for privileged medical information and assuming you can safely wear a mask. Etc, etc,....T

hen say that your memory is bad, and for whoever wants you to wear a mask to write down the order and assume responsibility, and get SCM and HR signatures endorsing their views.

The company can't, and doesn't want to, do anything. Period.

...........MISSING.........
Old white guy goes by the name Anthony Fauci. He has not been heard from in the last two weeks. Feared he's been locked away by the democratic party since the science, I mean polls, don't fit the narrative. If you see him make sure he's double masked and staying 6 feet away from other people