XPO | Covid 19 Status ?

A deficiency of any type may leave you more vulnerable to fighting off infection but vitamin D alone will not fend of severe illness related to COVID. Being healthy and vaccinated is still the best bet to stave off hospitalization and sever illness. To be clear I did not say infection I said sever illness. It’s and individual choice as to the path one selects.

Last edited:
No , no , no , no , no! Management is completely trustworthy and reliable. How dare you! Just the thought...that someone would even have the nerve to imply that management is involved with dru...I can't even type it out. It's just UNTHINKABLE!

I mean , how do you even come up with management needs to be pizz tested? It's not like they've made bad decisions. Or wasted your time. Or cost XPO a TON of money. Nooooooo , that never happens.

In all seriousness , they should pizz test them weekly ( if not daily )
Hourly too? She
I.live in the northeast, according to my Dr. nearly everyone up here has a vitamin D deficiency because we don't get enough sun....
You’d think that for p&d drivers that they’d get plenty of vitamin D. How so? P&D drivers’ left arms are exposed to the sun all day,( 3 out of the four seasons,). Their faces are exposed all day jumping in and out of their tractors, face and other parts of unprotected skin exposed doing liftgate deliveries, construction deliveries, storage space deliveries, etc, etc, etc., (again, 3 out of the four seasons).
I know cause I‘ve been there done that for years as a driver. I ‘ve had basal cell carcinoma on my left arm, and neck. Also have dark spotting on my forehead cause of too much sun. Maybe I should have used sun screen during my driving career.
I get that your doc thinks that we in the northeast need more vitamin D by getting more sun exposure. In some cases however, mine especially, too much sun is harmful. Now that I’m retired and out of the sun, I just, at my wife’s urging, pop a vitamin D pill daily.

Typical milk has this already. It's still spreading despite this. The point?
Were did it say Vitamin D would stop the spread????
Here let me help you
"Israel scientists say they have gathered the most convincing evidence to date that increased vitamin D levels can help COVID-19 patients reduce the risk of serious illness or death."

vaccinated
At one time the definition of Vaccinate was "treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculate."
For years we never said we were getting a Flu vaccine everyone even doctors called it the Flu shot. Now since Covid the CDC has changed the definition of a vaccine. Lets call it what it is a Covid shot not a vaccine.

Were did it say Vitamin D would stop the spread????
Here let me help you
"Israel scientists say they have gathered the most convincing evidence to date that increased vitamin D levels can help COVID-19 patients reduce the risk of serious illness or death."
It didn't say it anywhere in that article , I said it. Your point?