XPO | Covid 19 Status ?

Biden is expected today to mandate all companies with over 100 employees have mandatory vaccine policy or employees resisting vaccination be tested periodically ( weekly?) to attend work . All federal employees will have to have vaccines .
I guess a bunch of guys will be quitting if this is put in placed and enforced. This is going to get interesting very fast .
Guess he forgot he said this

In the years I've worked here I put up with harassment, stupidity and busting my ass while the ass kissers that attach themselves to the boss's ass like lamprey eels get the gravy. On this I draw my line in the sand. I'm not putting some mystery fluid with Fauchi's name on it in my body. And in response to the ones who will say it: Don't worry, I wont let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.

In the years I've worked here I put up with harassment, stupidity and busting my ass while the ass kissers that attach themselves to the boss's ass like lamprey eels get the gravy. On this I draw my line in the sand. I'm not putting some mystery fluid with Fauchi's name on it in my body. And in response to the ones who will say it: Don't worry, I wont let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.
I understand your frustration, but nowhere does it say you must get a shot....just tested....plus we will see if his order stands.....btw never heard the lamprey eel comment before, very funny....

Wonder what the specifics are for getting tested. In the same speech he said he was partnering up to get at home covid tests to consumers at cost… Would that be accepted as a negative test result or are they going to require you to go to a DR?

Not disagreeing with this study. Just want to say that 98%(about) of us can disregard this study. This will apply to 2% of us who will have problems.