Central Transport | CT deducts pay checks from banks..

Welp, problem is still unresolved with the bank robbery.. On a lighter note, a vacation day worth of pay from 12/2 is finally on my check... Baby steps..baby steps.

Worked and didn't get paid? We have a department of labor and industry in my state, they should in yours too.

They will be responsible for all associated charges even if it was a mistake...They wouldn't let it go into a litigation process....It's too black and white...All you will need is your bank statements and proof of all out of pocket expenses and they would settle up....Not because it would be the right thing to do but because it would save them a lot of time and money.
They would settle long before it went into litigation.....With each company blaming the other....The Dept. of Labor would never get involved....Of course that's just my opinion.

One driver has lawyered-up. This is getting better by the day.

And forced overtime for a few bottom drivers this Saturday.. Several "low men" are refusing to work due to family gatherings.. They were told to show up tomorrow or don't show up ever again. LVL is overstaffed.. I think they are looking for any reason to can...or rather, suspend drivers indefinitely. That's my guess, let's see if I'm right.

They would settle long before it went into litigation.....With each company blaming the other....The Dept. of Labor would never get involved....Of course that's just my opinion.

I agree. Sometimes the only way to win against a cheat and a thief is not to play his game. That's why I've decided to cut my losses. Not going to court over a few hundred dollars..... (and that's EXACTLY what Matty's minions are counting on.) Bail while you can gentlemen ... This won't be the last time Central steals from you and your families.

~At this point, if you're surprised- you haven't been paying attention. :-\

Not Department of Labor, that's a Fed. Dept. Department of Labor and Industry is state and that is the place we go when our employer fails to pay OT, pay at all, make phony deductions out of paychecks, etc. when you don't have a union to turn to.

Not Department of Labor, that's a Fed. Dept. Department of Labor and Industry is state and that is the place we go when our employer fails to pay OT, pay at all, make phony deductions out of paychecks, etc. when you don't have a union to turn to.
I understand brother ABFer......I will check it out for my brothers if it doesn't get resolved very shortly...Thx

And that's what we call it in PA, in TX it may have a different name or may not exist at all.

i to got shorted for 12-09-13 and 12-10-13, my understanding it was vitran,paying for c.t training, Also both companys made sure I had medical coverage. They both took it out of my check.......going to get my justice...... .

i to got shorted for 12-09-13 and 12-10-13, my understanding it was vitran,paying for c.t training, Also both companys made sure I had medical coverage. They both took it out of my check.......going to get my justice...... .
In truth they are one company now....it's gonna be kinda hard to pass the buck.

That's funny stuff there. Not so funny is how much of Detroit looks just like that.

FYI Outwheeler; your Vitran BCBS insurance is still in effect until 1.-1.2014 per the Highmark website and my pharmacy, I am still using it for my meds. The pharmacy does not have my new insurance info yet.