Central Transport | CT offers PAY INCREASE to keep drivers. LOL

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Mandatory meeting this Friday to announce a pay increase from
50 to 2.00 per hour to help keep drivers. Still required to work the dock.

I would advise everyone not to sell your soul to the Devil......Sometimes it's not about money....It's about peace of mind. And that is in short supply at Central Transport for most of us.

I.T. dept will be tweaking the dolphins to start taking back the money starting monday morning. i heard cincinnati terminal lost 10 drivers last week alone, at least 42 has opportunity to transfer to any c.t. terminal throughout these great lands.

How will you know? with the stubs saying 0.00 hours and no pay rate shown you can't figure out (shy of a good guess) what your rate of pay is.

A free app called time recording. It keeps your hours (to the minute) and you can set it for your hourly pay cuz you already know when CT says they're gonna pay you 2 $ more per hours they're gonna take a dollar 50

A free app called time recording. It keeps your hours (to the minute) and you can set it for your hourly pay cuz you already know when CT says they're gonna pay you 2 $ more per hours they're gonna take a dollar 50
You can do the math from your gross pay and figure out what your making per hour and be able to tell everything as long as you write down your time everyday. The whole key is to write down how many hours you have worker per pay period....Then divide and do the math.....Now if your getting screwed good luck proving you have been shorted.

No math involved at all in this app. You just check in when you sign in on your dolphin and check out when you check out on the dolphin. You set it for your hourly pay and it tells you how much you've made current up to the minute. You can also look up any date range ie. Pay period, even email it. There are so many options on this app. I used it all the time to show my TM how I was getting shorted. Funny thing was, after awhile they quit shorting me.

No math involved at all in this app. You just check in when you sign in on your dolphin and check out when you check out on the dolphin. You set it for your hourly pay and it tells you how much you've made current up to the minute. You can also look up any date range ie. Pay period, even email it. There are so many options on this app. I used it all the time to show my TM how I was getting shorted. Funny thing was, after awhile they quit shorting me.
That's pretty cool.

Matty would you please reconsider.....I promised not to get Hartman's face anymore and put him as close to having a heart attack or stroke as any man I've ever seen... I wouldn't want to be responsible for his demise and I feel true regret for my actions....Please forgive me.

if i grant your wish runawaytrain you'll be considered a new hire. that means you'll be losing your seniority, high tier pay rate, loss of holiday pay during probation period and no vac until 2015. consider it a blessing because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. - m.mouroun.

if i grant your wish runawaytrain you'll be considered a new hire. that means you'll be losing your seniority, high tier pay rate, loss of holiday pay during probation period and no vac until 2015. consider it a blessing because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. - m.mouroun.
Thank you so much Matty......I was hoping that you would mention that I can still work the dock after 12 hours on the street. I love working the dock in this Texas heat during the summer after a hard day on the street....I was also hoping I would still qualify for your Cherokee Healthcare plan that is so widely accepted in Texas. Who would want all these other Healthcare providers like BCBS....Cigna.....Humana.....when I could be provided Healthcare from your family owned company....Cherokee.

I used to have to work the dock after my city peddle at Con-Way. Of course, I was on OT, so I didn't really care...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk