Central Transport | ct top rate ?

CT dress code; No Jeans, Corduroy pants Ok in tan or brown or even your Vitran blue pants just in case you find a pair or two after you were suppose to turn yours in. LOL

CT's top rate is $20.50 but there will be Vitran drivers working at CT making $24/hr. No I don't see a problem with this at all.

CT's top rate is $20.50 but there will be Vitran drivers working at CT making $24/hr. No I don't see a problem with this at all.

only c.t. drivers will have a problem. all our big terminals have alot of drivers that make more money and have more seniority, the c.t. drivers will drop on the board quite a bit. this won't be a warm welcome, especially when i strut around in my safety jacket.

The fired and write up part isn't true

sent from my Crifftastic $3

That is interesting, a former CT driver now working at Vitran told me this. They must have changed their rules on that. What also is interesting is that you joined TB on 10/29/13 and commented on 10/30/13 @ 12:13 am. Must have been just to throw this comment out there. We welcome you to TB. Please feel free to give us more info on CT's rules and regs.

only c.t. drivers will have a problem. all our big terminals have alot of drivers that make more money and have more seniority, the c.t. drivers will drop on the board quite a bit. this won't be a warm welcome, especially when i strut around in my safety jacket.
lil jack.....if you really think ct's top rate is 20.50 your a bigger idiot than those vitran guys that ran your company in the toilet! And as far as that b/s safety jacket, the company that owns them will want them back.leased trucks leased terminals leased uniforms! And as far as that big board you vitran boys are in for a surprise:)

Safety jackets are ours. (Not like Central that never rewards it's drivers in the first place.)

As far as us being in for a surprise on the board- the smart Vitran drivers won't expect any favors from that bottom feeding company. The REALLY smart / good drivers are leaving and will never see that board.

$24/hr will put a bullseye on your back, is what I'm thinking.

Should work just about as smooth as the different pay the Chris and Vitran drivers were paid after the buy out

:cuss:
Safety jackets are ours. (Not like Central that never rewards it's drivers in the first place.)

As far as us being in for a surprise on the board- the smart Vitran drivers won't expect any favors from that bottom feeding company. The REALLY smart / good drivers are leaving and will never see that board.
You already work for a bottom feeder, your just so stupid that you stuck around and got a safety jacket from them! I already said in other posts that ct was the worst!where the hell was you when I posted vitran's CSA scores!!!!! You didn't say anything then, so don't say anything now!!!But now you wanna stick your little bird chest out?I got no problem slapping that little chicken chest!!!

You already work for a bottom feeder, your just so stupid that you stuck around and got a safety jacket from them! I already said in other posts that ct was the worst!where the hell was you when I posted vitran's CSA scores!!!!! You didn't say anything then, so don't say anything now!!!But now you wanna stick your little bird chest out?

The Central regional manager that came to the HBG terminal told us if we go to their barn our 12 year guy would make what ever their 12 year guy would make unless we make more, in that case we would stay the same. And vise-versa.

You already work for a bottom feeder, your just so stupid that you stuck around and got a safety jacket from them! I already said in other posts that ct was the worst!where the hell was you when I posted vitran's CSA scores!!!!! You didn't say anything then, so don't say anything now!!!But now you wanna stick your little bird chest out?
I would like to think that we will try to work together as a team....We are all stuck in this together. This petty bickering really doesn't help us. I will stay as long as I'm treated fairly. If I'm not my CDL is my ticket out. We are both bottom feeders but it doesn't always have to be that way.

cti, you told us we would'nt be dovetailed in seniority. looks like you're wrong. - jack
I was wrong on the dovetailing.But I also told you we don't bid on runs or start times, which means no bumping guys off their runs.I also told you seniority only means you could pick vacation first! That's all that dovetailing will mean at ct. So welcome aboard

I was wrong on the dovetailing.But I also told you we don't bid on runs or start times, which means no bumping guys off their runs.I also told you seniority only means you could pick vacation first! That's all that dovetailing will mean at ct. So welcome aboard

thanks cti.

That is interesting, a former CT driver now working at Vitran told me this. They must have changed their rules on that. What also is interesting is that you joined TB on 10/29/13 and commented on 10/30/13 @ 12:13 am. Must have been just to throw this comment out there. We welcome you to TB. Please feel free to give us more info on CT's rules and regs.

You must have misread my join date, it clearly says 2010. I work for ct and have had to run a little into lunch many times, if that occurs you simply send a msg to dispatch letting them the circumstances Before or immediately after your lunch break.

You must have misread my join date, it clearly says 2010. I work for ct and have had to run a little into lunch many times, if that occurs you simply send a msg to dispatch letting them the circumstances Before or immediately after your lunch break.

Please tell us about clocking in and out, it is my understanding that this occurs with the hand held scanner when we scan our tractor. Is this correct? Are we going to loose not being on the clock while waiting for our load or how ever the morning start happens?

Let me assure you that if you are a good driver and you have been on a route for years you are going no where. However if you are a scum bag driver with a **** poor attitude you will be bumped by a senior Vitran driver in a heart beat....Each terminal manager makes that decision. My decision on whether I stay is this....Start time....I won't start later than 10AM.....period.....I also won't drive a sleeper in the city....They do in Dallas but it won't be me. And I will tell the TM straight up. He can send me packing because I don't give a ****. This is a option I have because I don't live pay check to pay check...Its not about the money for me personally. I will work for some Mom and Pop outfit for 12 bucks an hour if I have good hours and a good truck and peace of mind....Did you ever notice that some people never have enough, and other people always have enough?