Central Transport | customer comments

maybe this thread will take off. anybody have some good ones?

I have had several customers lately, that were surprised how fast their freight was being delivered and in good condition. One guy told me that he had just placed the order the previous day from a company in TN. I delivered his freight to him in Det the very next day.

I also have been getting positive feedback........but thenit happens its not so much late freight but damage freight......STOP STACKING FREIGHT if you dont know how to.Please stop stacking freight incorrectly and help save our jobs

I also have been getting positive feedback........but thenit happens its not so much late freight but damage freight......STOP STACKING FREIGHT if you dont know how to.Please stop stacking freight incorrectly and help save our jobs
On the other hand, I had one yesterday, whereas 1 plt of fertilizer with torn open bags because they stacked the second plt on top without any cardboard protecting the bags. Go figure.

As a driver for FXF the one thing I keep hearing about Vitran is since they opened their terminal in Oswego, IL customers say the service has gone way down. The previous drivers that use to run the western burbs must have stayed at their old terminal. I had a pickup next to your new terminal in Oswego, and it still has the AAA Cooper sign on the building. You would think that would have been the first thing removed.

we were asked to spread the word about Platinum Service,,,,, the majority of feedback was we did not need to get things there any faster, just do not wreck it would be great

we were asked to spread the word about Platinum Service,,,,, the majority of feedback was we did not need to get things there any faster, just do not wreck it would be great

Customers don't need to pay for premium service when the market dictates 98% on time service from carriers like R&L, Dayton, Holland and others. What did we do yesterday for Platinum service, something like 24 bills. Whoop Deee Dooo, that ain't gonna make us no good profits.

customer " wow my freight made it in one piece. Now I can't make a damage claim.. And it's a day early.. Thanks Vitran!!!!
:bowdown:

If the new cat in charge had any brain cells, he would order around 1000 stack racks aka pallet decks, you would be amazed at how much those things make a HUGE differnce in the quality the freight looks when it gets to the customer

We have a bunch of them now but alot of guy wont use them.Or are not smart enough to use them......STOP STACKING FREIGHT!!!!!

If the new cat in charge had any brain cells, he would order around 1000 stack racks aka pallet decks, you would be amazed at how much those things make a HUGE differnce in the quality the freight looks when it gets to the customer

we have some great dane 48 footers with the Ancra Lift a Deck system installed, BUT, p&d is not allowed to use 48 footers in my area. I keep saying i can put a lot more in one of them 48's than you can in a 53, but it falls on deaf ears (not to mention easier to get wround with)

we have some great dane 48 footers with the Ancra Lift a Deck system installed, BUT, p&d is not allowed to use 48 footers in my area. I keep saying i can put a lot more in one of them 48's than you can in a 53, but it falls on deaf ears (not to mention easier to get wround with)
i like it when 53s had signs in them telling not for p&d. what do they do? use them on p&d. lol. we had a dumbarse router that would send all the nice 48 rolls (new at the time) out on linehaul and keep the crappy 53 swings for p&d, to the point that we had all the garbage equipment. nothing like doing everything arse backwards. lol.

when I was there my main delievery in fort worth always said Vitran is the worst and he wished we never came back....half a million in outstanding claims against the company and still building.

when I was there my main delievery in fort worth always said Vitran is the worst and he wished we never came back....half a million in outstanding claims against the company and still building.
Bug you stole my comment....you sorry SOB:ranting2:

As a driver for FXF the one thing I keep hearing about Vitran is since they opened their terminal in Oswego, IL customers say the service has gone way down. The previous drivers that use to run the western burbs must have stayed at their old terminal. I had a pickup next to your new terminal in Oswego, and it still has the AAA Cooper sign on the building. You would think that would have been the first thing removed.
we've been in my barn for 9 years and don't even have a sign out front, or on the building if all the tractors and trailers were gone no one would be able to tell who was in the terminal

it takes to long to use them, much easier to ignore the DO NOT STACK labels and stack it three or four high.

customers always mention about the different company names on the truck because they say everything except vitran.

customers always mention about the different company names on the truck because they say everything except vitran.

agree....cannot believe why the pre printed shipping stickers still say PJAX on them from some of these shippers, and the bar coded stickers someone puts on the nose of a drop trailer (wal mart dc?) i thought that was on the list of CK's problems he was going to rectify, too many names, bring everything under the vitran name.