Yellow | Daily bill count-system wide

[quote author=hereiam link=topic=76855.msg817836#msg817836 date=1269954510]
I will not be able to provide the daily bill count numbers any longer. Last day at YRC was today. You should be able to go to any SOM or operations coordinator and get the info. It is in Vital Signs and is posted there every day.

Good luck to those of you still working at YRC! Even noodle!
[/quote]

Best of luck to you hereiam.

I will not be able to provide the daily bill count numbers any longer. Last day at YRC was today. You should be able to go to any SOM or operations coordinator and get the info. It is in Vital Signs and is posted there every day.

[/quote]Thanks, good luck to you too. I had sent you a pm. I hope everything works out for you.

[/quote0

Thank you for all your updates and I wish you the very best for your future.

Hereiam,

I hope your leaving is your own choice and that you are moving on to better things. You did a true service with these updates.

Thank you,

John

[quote author=Kennesaw Kid link=topic=76855.msg817908#msg817908 date=1269982640]
3/29....44,028.....KK
[/quote]

thank you, young fella

Amazing how quickly the bill count goes up, when centralized sales quotes YRC rates lower than the other YRCW companies.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=76855.msg818123#msg818123 date=1270050637]
Amazing how quickly the bill count goes up, when centralized sales quotes YRC rates lower than the other YRCW companies.
[/quote]That is because YRC has been shifting freight with a lot of their non-union and other union subsidiary trucking companies. YRC has been doing that even before the merger. Notice how Saia's stock has been dropping also. I know I am going to hear it from someone saying that we don't own Saia anymore, but that is how Con-way got started in the past years. Everyone seems to forget about the Saia terminal that was across the street of RFO/257, and why YRC is trying to tranfer everyone to Akron.

Isn't RFO(257) a leased terminal? Why lease when you own Akron(211) 10 minutes away. I think that is why they shifted the freight there.

Yes RFO 257 is leased. Once upon a time, 211, 218 and 257 were very busy places. Now 211 is the only busy place. SAIA is across street from RFO. I, like many others suspect SAIA is still owned, via an investment company, by YRCW. What is definitely factual is their use of ESTES to haul LTL. What happens is central sales bids YRC Logistics at a lower rate, they subcontract the freight out to ESTES and small expeditors.

Well that is why a lot of drivers from Holland in Cleveland were called back to work, because YRC is shifting their freight. Akron doesn't have any work rules that are is good for the drivers as they are in Cleveland. It makes it an unoccupied open area for Saia when Holland is off the I-480 West of Cleveland and Akron is south of Cleveland. That is why the "Too Dumb to Understand" (TDU) is giving more attention to the members at Holland than they are with the members at YRC, IMO.

[quote author=Kennesaw Kid link=topic=76855.msg818316#msg818316 date=1270130727]
3/31...49,346!...yes...that is correct!....KK
[/quote] April Fools!!! Good one you big prankster!!! :biglaugh: Guess this means the coo will have to change to reflect this so more members can move and go immediately to layoff.

Not uncommon to see the bill count go up on the last days of the month as many companies try to get shipments out the door to make their books look good. Same thing happens during the week, more shipments later in the week than in the beginning. This has been going on for years.

I do not kid about things that reflect someone's job. That is the count.....If it is just because it is the end of the month....then why was it not like that for the past 8 months?

Could it be that this mess is turning around?....we shall see....KK

Well someone bought 160,000,000 shares of YRC Stock, just a day after the Healthcare Bill was being passed. I kind of wonder what page of the Healthcare Reform Bill was YRC on?

[quote author=Kennesaw Kid link=topic=76855.msg818339#msg818339 date=1270137174]
I do not kid about things that reflect someone's job. That is the count.....If it is just because it is the end of the month....then why was it not like that for the past 8 months?

Could it be that this mess is turning around?....we shall see....KK

[/quote]

I believe you! Dropped the line last night. I stayed covered up!

[quote author=Kennesaw Kid link=topic=76855.msg818570#msg818570 date=1270209592]
4/1....44,916....KK
[/quote]

Thank you, sir. It looks like a good number to start the Month.