Yellow | Dec 31st shutting the doors rumor?

I'm sure some was. YRC closed 400 terminals. FedEx closed 100. Couple things. YRC had a lot more capacity to get rid of but they still have more terminals then either Roadway or Yellow had before the merge. YRC was loaded with debt and forced to sell off more terminals to pay for the buy-outs.. FedEx, ABF and Conway smelled blood and the war on workers began

Like, yeah ahhhh, as the teenie boppers say! Of course they were way over capacity, they went from doing 10 Billion dollars worth of business down to 4 Billion and some change at warp speed from pi$$ poor management!
Not yrc was loaded with debt, "IS" loaded with debt and its growing everyday with interest accumulating to 2015.
I know, we have a new captain at the helm of the Titanic. Well, hes been steering it for 6 monthes and a lot can be done in 6 monthes, look how oblahblah has #### the country at every 6 monthes!
For Pete's sake, the Empire State Building would have been half way done by now!!!

yeah. they traded 300 million of debt for stock. then went and got a 400 million dollar loan.

Like, yeah ahhhh, as the teenie boppers say! Of course they were way over capacity, they went from doing 10 Billion dollars worth of business down to 4 Billion and some change at warp speed from pi$$ poor management!
Not yrc was loaded with debt, "IS" loaded with debt and its growing everyday with interest accumulating to 2015.
I know, we have a new captain at the helm of the Titanic. Well, hes been steering it for 6 monthes and a lot can be done in 6 monthes, look how oblahblah has #### the country at every 6 monthes!
For Pete's sake, the Empire State Building would have been half way done by now!!!

Nothing a good economy couldn't cure. We need real change. There is hope..get rid of the dope in the White House

The shutting of YRC doors has been rescheduled to the annual Labor day Sept 5, 2012 closing

How bout rescheduling it for when they shut the doors...People tend to draw judgement and assumptions,on unsubstantiated facts...The Boards of Directors might hit the Powerball and Mega Millions together..Then what?

Just don't count on them ever giving your full pay and pension back,if nothing closes.Jusy my opinion sorry guys

If they want a fair days work for a fair days pay they'll restore full pay in 2015. Full wages has a way of correcting attitude problems
sarcastic.gif

the way I understand it is that when this contract is over .we start nagosheation from right where we are at not back at full rate.
People should read these things and ask question if you dont understand before voting your lifes away.
REALIZE IT OR NOT WE ARE AT OUR NEW TOP RATE RIGHT NOW AS PER MOU.